Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

I just found this thread and love it. My wife has been fucking BBC off and on for around 30 yrs, and til 3 yrs ago, for 7 years, she was Black owned by a guy that liked showing her off and letting anyone know she belonged to him, she loved it as well. He lived in another town, but I'd take her to him about every 2 weeks. He'd fucked her at many places and would even call and tell her how to dress for the evening for easy access. He liked taking her to a local theater and fucking her in front of everyone, even sharing her a few times there, as well as having friends meet us at our hotel for the 3 of them to fuck. It didn't matter where we were at, she'd do whatever he told her, whenever, she loved to please him and make him happy. I was always there to watch and help like a good husband. I've been a voyeur and them being exhibitionist made for the perfect combination. I've been filming my wife for many years and will continue to do so, as I can't get enough of her belonging to Black guy either. These pics are with a guy years ago we met at a restaurant while having lunch, ended up at our hotel bar. Pics in the car are at the restaurant parking lot, last pic is my wife showing the bartender what her new friend is going to get in the room.
DANA03.JPGDANA07A.JPGDANA15A.JPG

Don't know if you're familiar with the website, Literotica, but years ago I read a very, well-written story about a scientist that poured some special liquid into the city's water system that made everyone in the town start desiring/having sex regardless of where they were when they drank it. It was quite entertaining, however, then I got to thinking of just how vulnerable our cities are when it comes to putting poisons in our drinking water.

literotica is awsum! lotza great storiez n realy good chatsite too

Back