Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

i know its sad...what can i do
Each couple will have unique circumstances that will determine how to get the wife to take a big black cock going balls deep in her throat. You can talk to your wife about her desire to have sex with other men, black men, sucking cocks, big cocks, black and white cocks. Tell her of your desire to watch a big black cock going balls deep in her throat. Tell her how special that will make her and how proud of her it would make you.
Good luck.

Attachments

• My Wife Enjoying Two Cocks in Her Mouth at The Same Time.jpg
    My Wife Enjoying Two Cocks in Her Mouth at The Same Time.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 38
and whats is it ? tell me
Love is that feeling of intense affection you feel for your wife, children and others but in most cases does not involve sexual feelings. You do not have sexual desire for your family members but you have deep affection. Some examples of love being demonstrated include people knowingly and willingly giving up their lives to save other people they have deep affection for.
Lust is the sexual attraction you feel for another person. Often you don't even know a person that you feel strong sexual attraction for, so love is not involved. For example I feel lust for many very sexy women, including movie stars, but I don't love them.

Love is that feeling of intense affection you feel for your wife, children and others but in most cases does not involve sexual feelings. You do not have sexual desire for your family members but you have deep affection. Some examples of love being demonstrated include people knowingly and willingly giving up their lives to save other people they have deep affection for.
Lust is the sexual attraction you feel for another person. Often you don't even know a person that you feel strong sexual attraction for, so love is not involved. For example I feel lust for many very sexy women, including movie stars, but I don't love them.
Agree …. there is a difference between being made love to by a man and just having lustful passionate sex with a man.

Agree …. there is a difference between being made love to by a man and just having lustful passionate sex with a man.
Thanks for the nice comment and I am glad that you agree with me and my wife.
And the best guys can give a woman BOTH😁
Love and Lust are not mutually exclusive. Any man, not just the best guys, can give a woman both. I was just answering the question about the difference between Love and Lust. For example I love my wife but I also lust for her.

Attachments

• Bill's cum dripping from my wife's mouth .jpg
    Bill's cum dripping from my wife's mouth .jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 32
nicely put....(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Each couple will have unique circumstances that will determine how to get the wife to take a big black cock going balls deep in her throat. You can talk to your wife about her desire to have sex with other men, black men, sucking cocks, big cocks, black and white cocks. Tell her of your desire to watch a big black cock going balls deep in her throat. Tell her how special that will make her and how proud of her it would make you.
Good luck.
my partner doesnt suck me often and i expect her to do it for another men...it will be a dream come true if she does....i really doubt her to understand my situation and dont want to pressurize it either ....i loved the way you explaining thanks a lot.

my partner doesnt suck me often and i expect her to do it for another men...it will be a dream come true if she does....i really doubt her to understand my situation and dont want to pressurize it either ....i loved the way you explaining thanks a lot.
Thank you for your nice comment. Since you really doubt that your partner will understand your situation, I suggest that you do not pressurize it. There is often a big difference between our fantasies and reality. I sense that there is a very big difference between your desire to to watch a big black cock going balls deep in her throat and what she wants. Even if she were to suck a big black cock going balls deep in her throat for you to enjoy watching, it does not mean she would enjoy it and would probably hurt your relationship. Maybe she will change over time but, for now, you should back off and realize and accept that you will not be watching your partner sucking black cocks soon. Good luck.

A couple cartoons regarding this thread ... enjoy!

View attachment 486066 View attachment 486065
But perhaps more shocked by their wife's response.

And still more shocked by their own response -- the utterly inexplicable and inescapable sense that they were SUPPOSED to step aside as his wife is taken by a very superior lover, as if this is what Nature intends. Once a husband is truly convinced that this is what sex is SUPPOSED to be, his options of resistance are greatly minimized and very seriously sabotaged.

Thank you for your nice comment. Since you really doubt that your partner will understand your situation, I suggest that you do not pressurize it. There is often a big difference between our fantasies and reality. I sense that there is a very big difference between your desire to to watch a big black cock going balls deep in her throat and what she wants. Even if she were to suck a big black cock going balls deep in her throat for you to enjoy watching, it does not mean she would enjoy it and would probably hurt your relationship. Maybe she will change over time but, for now, you should back off and realize and accept that you will not be watching your partner sucking black cocks soon. Good luck.
i know but i can have that fantasy fulfilled by talking to people here like you and sharing her virtually.

i know but i can have that fantasy fulfilled by talking to people here like you and sharing her virtually.
Yes you can talk to people like me and others here. For people like me and many others here, watching a big black cock going balls deep in our wife's throat has been a thrilling reality, not a fantasy any longer.

But perhaps more shocked by their wife's response.

And still more shocked by their own response -- the utterly inexplicable and inescapable sense that they were SUPPOSED to step aside as his wife is taken by a very superior lover, as if this is what Nature intends. Once a husband is truly convinced that this is what sex is SUPPOSED to be, his options of resistance are greatly minimized and very seriously sabotaged.
Thanks for posting the exciting cartoons. They show what I and probably many other cuckolds, would love to see our wives used by black men in public in front of many other people.

i agree and i will live my fantasy from your experience.
I am glad that my and my wife's experience helps you to live out your fantasy. At least you know that your fantasy could possibly come true,even if not likely. Also, I have noticed that many wives decide to have sex with other men during their Change of Life years, normally mid forties.

Thank you for a sensitive answer. I actually have no expectation in this regard, nor do I seek it in real time. But I enjoy reading and occasionally responding. Sometimes, someone finds my remarks intriguing. Life is funny. Anyway, all the best, and keep safe!

Thank you for a sensitive answer. I actually have no expectation in this regard, nor do I seek it in real time. But I enjoy reading and occasionally responding. Sometimes, someone finds my remarks intriguing. Life is funny. Anyway, all the best, and keep safe!
You are welcome and thank you for your nice comment. Good that you enjoy reading and occasionally responding to photos and comments on this site because it helps to keep it active. All the best to you and keep safe also.

Back