Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

I just found this thread and love it. My wife has been fucking BBC off and on for around 30 yrs, and til 3 yrs ago, for 7 years, she was Black owned by a guy that liked showing her off and letting anyone know she belonged to him, she loved it as well. He lived in another town, but I'd take her to him about every 2 weeks. He'd fucked her at many places and would even call and tell her how to dress for the evening for easy access. He liked taking her to a local theater and fucking her in front of everyone, even sharing her a few times there, as well as having friends meet us at our hotel for the 3 of them to fuck. It didn't matter where we were at, she'd do whatever he told her, whenever, she loved to please him and make him happy. I was always there to watch and help like a good husband. I've been a voyeur and them being exhibitionist made for the perfect combination. I've been filming my wife for many years and will continue to do so, as I can't get enough of her belonging to Black guy either. These pics are with a guy years ago we met at a restaurant while having lunch, ended up at our hotel bar. Pics in the car are at the restaurant parking lot, last pic is my wife showing the bartender what her new friend is going to get in the room.
View attachment 2887613View attachment 2887615View attachment 2887616
Hi, thank you sharing these. You have so many stories we all love to hear and see. Please post more.

Depends on the woman and the black stud. Sometimes, as you walk along the beach, there a secluded places where you see her sucking his cock. Sometimes something more. A lot depends upon his and her sexual desires and fantasies. What is so very interesting is how many wives do take advantage of these opportunities often when husband is elsewhere occupied. Sometimes very surprising just how many women do want this today. The "doors" are definitely more open and unlocked now
thats my pic

Anytime, Anyplace ........ I was in an IR, D/s relationship and when I was a newbie and being trained I was always expected to be ready and available at all times. We both had careers and therefore had to be discreet when we were out in public, but there were times when I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me. He would take me out to the car in a dark parking lot, a guest bedroom or just outside in the shadows. And if you make eye contact with a black man he just seems to know. It is like I have a big sign on my forehead.
God! That sounds wonderful

I just found this thread and love it. My wife has been fucking BBC off and on for around 30 yrs, and til 3 yrs ago, for 7 years, she was Black owned by a guy that liked showing her off and letting anyone know she belonged to him, she loved it as well. He lived in another town, but I'd take her to him about every 2 weeks. He'd fucked her at many places and would even call and tell her how to dress for the evening for easy access. He liked taking her to a local theater and fucking her in front of everyone, even sharing her a few times there, as well as having friends meet us at our hotel for the 3 of them to fuck. It didn't matter where we were at, she'd do whatever he told her, whenever, she loved to please him and make him happy. I was always there to watch and help like a good husband. I've been a voyeur and them being exhibitionist made for the perfect combination. I've been filming my wife for many years and will continue to do so, as I can't get enough of her belonging to Black guy either. These pics are with a guy years ago we met at a restaurant while having lunch, ended up at our hotel bar. Pics in the car are at the restaurant parking lot, last pic is my wife showing the bartender what her new friend is going to get in the room.
View attachment 2887613View attachment 2887615View attachment 2887616
amazing story and pics. love it!

Anytime, Anyplace ........ I was in an IR, D/s relationship and when I was a newbie and being trained I was always expected to be ready and available at all times. We both had careers and therefore had to be discreet when we were out in public, but there were times when I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me. He would take me out to the car in a dark parking lot, a guest bedroom or just outside in the shadows. And if you make eye contact with a black man he just seems to know. It is like I have a big sign on my forehead.
His friends took you wherever...whenever...in front of whoever to shame you

Not knowing how it really turned you on like nothing else...in public

I'm starting this new thread about white women giving sex to their black men "on demand" in public places. Please feel free to contribute your pics ... I have many more I'll post. I just haven't seen a topic on this and thought it might be fun ... the MORE PUBLIC the better, particularly if bystanders are watching.
Please try to stay On Topic ... thanks! Mac

View attachment 401287
View attachment 401288
View attachment 401289
View attachment 401290
View attachment 401291
white wife's are slut after marriage and they can be used by any BBC anywhere in the world. I don't mind I see my wife getting fucked while i am walking on the road.

Back