Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

I'm starting this new thread about white women giving sex to their black men "on demand" in public places. Please feel free to contribute your pics ... I have many more I'll post. I just haven't seen a topic on this and thought it might be fun ... the MORE PUBLIC the better, particularly if bystanders are watching.
Please try to stay On Topic ... thanks! Mac

View attachment 401287
View attachment 401288
View attachment 401289
View attachment 401290
View attachment 401291
Every woman should be proud to do this for her man. I would

0-out-_ok5knjez2n1vvjn26o1_500-jpg.1137149
She's out back

She should have known better than to have let her new, black boyfriend take her to "his neighborhood". She thought he was wanting to take her to "show her off" ... but he had other plans ... SHARING HER!
When it comes to white pussy ... It's always Anyplace, Anytime with black men.

View attachment 995727
Like a good little black cock whore sharedby all the bbcs she was in heaven used as a cum dump for black cock

I'm starting this new thread about white women giving sex to their black men "on demand" in public places. Please feel free to contribute your pics ... I have many more I'll post. I just haven't seen a topic on this and thought it might be fun ... the MORE PUBLIC the better, particularly if bystanders are watching.
Please try to stay On Topic ... thanks! Mac

View attachment 401287
View attachment 401288
View attachment 401289
View attachment 401290
View attachment 401291
Area code 773 Chicago. Why do I never see this when I visit

Anytime, Anyplace ........ I was in an IR, D/s relationship and when I was a newbie and being trained I was always expected to be ready and available at all times. We both had careers and therefore had to be discreet when we were out in public, but there were times when I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me. He would take me out to the car in a dark parking lot, a guest bedroom or just outside in the shadows. And if you make eye contact with a black man he just seems to know. It is like I have a big sign on my forehead.

Back