Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

obviously he is not very excited to see her since he is not erect and she looks bored as well, happoens with long term couples but she does have nice nipples
... because she JUST got married AND has 2 loads of cum currently running down the inside of her thighs. Hubby is going to get a cream pie from his new bride. Besides, she's not frowning ... she looks pretty content to me.

After my then fiancé and I graduated from college, she & I took my dad's corvette convertible on a Saturday afternoon cruise into the Blue Ridge mountains, catching the BR parkway in Boone NC and riding it down to Asheville. It was around 6PM when we started back, cruising down I-40 from Asheville, NC and she got into one of her playful moods and decided to give my "Mr Johnson" some attention. It was dark driving back, but the top was down to catch the wind. She'd been blowing me about 15 minutes when I got that familiar geyser feeling in my cock. As I began feeding her a late afternoon, protein snack, I looked down at the speedometer and I'm going 90 mph in a 70 mph zone. It was funny, as we passed a few 18 wheelers, they'd flash their lights and one even blew his horn.
pic_Yellowball-ThankYouJesus.jpg

Back