Any other bulls only doing breedings?

(this is cuck husband responding to this older thread)

I think some of you in this older thread are too critical of "breeding".
Imagine a couple (including wife who is hotwife/nympho/QoS/whatever) were actually trying to have ******* and failed repeatedly --- miscarriages etc. They wasted well over 10 thousand USD/EUR on IVF treatments that failed. Maybe the only remaining options are even more expensive (egg donor? surrogate?).

You could make the case that some BBC breeding with quality seed is a very economical (and likely very fun / kink-affirming) last ditch effort. Yes, there are STD risks, but those exist to some degree everywhere in this lifestyle unless completely cyber-BBC-romances or 100% condom use.

Imagine a couple (including wife who is hotwife/nympho/QoS/whatever) were actually trying to have ******* and failed repeatedly --- miscarriages etc. They wasted well over 10 thousand USD/EUR on IVF treatments that failed. Maybe the only remaining options are even more expensive (egg donor? surrogate?).

You could make the case that some BBC breeding with quality seed is a very economical (and likely very fun / kink-affirming) last ditch effort. Yes, there are STD risks, but those exist to some degree everywhere in this lifestyle unless completely cyber-BBC-romances or 100% condom use.

I totally agree with you 100%
I helped one couple breed who had no other options. And I agree with you - thats one of the benefits of breeding.
I am not into the "fetish" side of breeding. Creating a life and a baby is a very serious thing to consider and I only talk about breeding with couples after I do an extensive "screening" check with them.

Yes, you could argue that. But when a cuckold couple makes their decision, for reasons others can not understand, may it be basic instinct, BDSM, philosophy or just fun, they are old enough. But a baby is innocent until a certain age and cannot make their own decisions.
SO, does anyone know how terrible it is for someone not to even know who their biological ******* is? It is very destructive. If you knock up a hot wife, that's one thing, but the baby should at least know that you are the biological *******. Its also important to know, for heath safety reasons. Hereditary diseases etc,.
So, just out of curiosity, if this happened and you said the baby should know their biological *******, then should the baby know reasons why parents have made such decision?
Caring and loving parents are much more important in kid’s life than information about biological parents.

we fully agree

Back