Any Md , Pa , Va or Bmore naughty and slutty ladies today ? show me how hott !!you are :)

not really ki
Nothing yet. Newbie to this site but not new to the lifestyle. Just looking to meet good people and have a mutually good time. Any parties you know of
Yeah I feel you , situation kinda same here kinda new to site about 2 months , no one is really near us , but Catonsville is not a bad place to start there are some BBC women up there keep your eyes open , if something pops off near by and they need more than one I'll hit you up I'm not from cat. at all I just work to dam much lol

Yup that's what I see. Have you visited Tabu yet? It's in catonsville too so I assume there must be bbc women around. Have you had any luck here? Likewise i'll do the same when I come across anything like that

Yup that's what I see. Have you visited Tabu yet? It's in catonsville too so I assume there must be bbc women around. Have you had any luck here? Likewise i'll do the same when I come across anything like that
No tabu but I was fucking a coworker up there who had some black dick loving friends but that was about 2 years ago so I'm not up on what's going up there now you probably know more than me now if you're getting out.

Back