Can any black men help me show me how beautiful my wife is

2crazypeepz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
my wife is just starting to come around with this whole lifestyle.e thing I’ve been pushing. She’s always been attracted to black men . That is all she would date till she met me. weve grown a little older over the years and she doesn’t think she is as hot as when we first met many years ago. I think she is way hotter the more she matures. Can you guys tell her if you think she is sexy. I really want to show her some tributes before we have sex. I will post her reaction personally through dm when I show her. I’m hoping it will turn her on and make her feel wanted by more than just me. Let me know if u want to do it I will show newt pics that are not on here maybe clips depending on how much you love her

Last edited:
my wife is just starting to come around with this whole lifestyle.e thing I’ve been pushing. She’s always been attracted to black men . That is all she would date till she met me. weve grown a little older over the years and she doesn’t think she is as hot as when we first met many years ago. I think she is way hotter the more she matures. Can you guys tell her if you think she is sexy. I really want to show her some tributes before we have sex. I will post her reaction personally through dm when I show her. I’m hoping it will turn her on and make her feel wanted by more than just me. Let me know if u want to do it I will show newt pics that are not on here maybe clips depending on how much you love her
It's awesome that you're trying to get her to see how sexy she still is!

Now we understand why you contacted us, your using old pictures from a previous relationship apparently..
I don’t understand that comment at all . We have been married to each other for the last 2 and a half decades and when we were reaching out to you, it was because we thought you guys seemed kind of cool and like minded. That seems to not be the case, so no animosity here, and good luck on your journey. As for our pics and videos, a lot of them are current and are after the 2 of us were verified. There are people on this site who could vouch for us. Not that we really care to take the time in having to prove anything as this is not a courtroom and you’re not a judge.

Back