Are there any Chinese Ladies that can offer me some advice on getting my Chinese fiancé' to accept black men and their cocks??

I have persisted with my long term gf of 10 years and she's not be keen. But after various strong teases she's open to going to a play party. Hot and we we're meeting a potential young bull there. So turned on
Wish you the best. Reward her afterwards for being so courageous and adventurous. We have a regular play party once a month

I have persisted with my long term gf of 10 years and she's not be keen. But after various strong teases she's open to going to a play party. Hot and we we're meeting a potential young bull there. So turned on
I'm turned on for you! How did it turn out, has she agreed to play with a bbc? I'm anxious to know!!

Hey, we're going this Friday. Exciting and arousing walking her into the party dressed sexy full of black bulls. The party is actually titled "bulls night"...
Hey, how did you guys get on at the bulls night? Did your girl enjoy herself? She hooked on the BBC now!?

Back