Any cucks suck cock on their own?

You are 100% correct Lucifer. My wife was not at all happy with me the first blowjob I was supposed to give. The thought of doing it was so disgusting to me, and in her opinion it was not only poorly done, but she was mostly upset at the pathetic effort I put into it. She was supportive of me though, and took me to a glory hole night. She knelt right along side of me, and gave me pointers, and made me suck. When that BBC started to unload, she quickly got behind me with both hands, and held my head solid as he filled my mouth, and I swallowed. We only did two that night, however we soon returned another night, where I did four. After my first blowjob on the second night; I was off and away on my own. I loved those last three cocks, and was wanting more! Wife gave me her approval after that.❤️

After these practice sessions she planned out a little graduation ceremony for me. She had two of her black lovers over to our house, and I did a repeat on the man who was my failed attempt, and the bonus of the second guy. I find it helps if the man whose cock I'm sucking on holds my head solid as he starts to shoot, but I'm getting better at not backing off now. In my case, I'm not going to claim that practice made perfect, but it certainly has helped, and I will continue working to improve.

Last edited:
Leared that same time how to appreciate a cock with blow job. I can still remember spitting after my first cum in mouth while sucking and the surprise when the guy cummed in my mouth. Then after some guidance from older guys you’d swallow without thinking twice.😈🥵
Yes I too spat it out at first but now I love eating cum, savoring it in my mouth tasting the different flavours of different men, they are all a bit different in taste, some have thick cum some watery.
Anyway I think it's nice

Truthful description of receiving a nice cock in the ass. Had my first one when still in school. Did some serious learning 😜once you start enjoying it you’ll always go back for more . Sometimes resulting in a sore ass which in a way I also use to enjoy .
Love to be able to focus on sucking a BBC ON my own, it’s something I just love to do.

Back