Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 480 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
5c27d4847b09e279299393-gif.2323336

I had this difficult moral and religious tension and confusion. It was only when I started to look into things deeper and opened my mind to a more rational and intelligent view.
I'm not saying for the church goer or myself I found a solution or cure but I have found things that help me to breakthroughs of freedom and individuality. I'm the middle of the twisted mental and ingrained trouble.
Honestly fundamentally we ask the wrong question
We often ask if we are cheating, If we as, a married couple is religious OK with us and/or sinful?, Is the IR Cuckolding wrong or sinful... These are faulty lines of thought and questioning
For example the question we should ask is does our lifestyle, practices, and so called enjoyments that some consider immoral or sinful in reality and in our spiritual/religious faith is right, neutral, and wrong. We can have ambigty.
In the Bible at least the old testament I would strongly lead it wasn't frowned upon I mean nothing was really mentioned about polygamy so the morally it should fall under that category. Wife actually means property or implies one in submission as it says genesis speaking of the woman's curse that her husband or the man would rule or govern over her.

A few Scriptures to ponder
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.- Ephesians 5:22 - 5:24'

1 Corinthians 7:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
God or your own spiritual Supreme Being if it is at it's core being love, completeness, and understanding

Then if decent and properly what is truly wrong? It's not adultery or being unfaithful. A true Cuckold out "love" hint hint will go to the ends of earth to make this happens so clearly if he approves fully no unfaithfulness or trust broken here.
I could say more but I could on for hours

Back