Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
Yes we go to church every Sunday and Bible Study Wednesday nights and all church functions. What is interesting is that one of the Elders at our church is a black man who has fucked my wife on occasion. His wife does not know, but my wife has enjoyed his big cock. In fact, one weekend when our ******* were at friends and his wife was away visiting her parents this Elder came over on Saturday night and spent the night fucking my wife. I even got to watch and I got to clean his cock. He has a lot of stamina. We almost missed church the next day.

Yes we go to church every Sunday and Bible Study Wednesday nights and all church functions. What is interesting is that one of the Elders at our church is a black man who has fucked my wife on occasion. His wife does not know, but my wife has enjoyed his big cock. In fact, one weekend when our ******* were at friends and his wife was away visiting her parents this Elder came over on Saturday night and spent the night fucking my wife. I even got to watch and I got to clean his cock. He has a lot of stamina. We almost missed church the next day.
Would love to see a pic with his manna from heaven being pumped in her.

You don't mind, if I go to the black church today, don't you daddy? The guys from the gospel choir invited me.
tumblr_ofpt09207c1uwfmauo1_500-jpg.1021802

#2678 Berlin Storyteller, Yesterday at 6:36 AM

Thank you Berlin Storyteller.

my wife goes to church every sunday (catholic), assists in the service, had been on the board of the church for 5 years, and recently completed a masters degree in theology.

a couple of years ago, i finally persuaded her to open our marriage. she hooked up with a slightly older married black guy, who is very dominant and who has since convinced her to cuckold me.

sometimes on sundays he will drop by and wait for her to come home from church so he can fuck her in her church dress..

a smart devoted white wife and church goer who now loves to fuck black men...perfect!

only one god bbc

I won't go that far. Seeing that this thread is religious I will have to say this to earn a point on Judgment Day that God is a jealous God and the first Commandment does state that there should be no other gods than Him. But I wish I lived closer to these ladies so I could attend their churches though. It would be interesting if both mothers and their legally aged daughters do this.

Last edited:
Back