Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 76.0%
  • NO

Votes: 151 24.0%

• Total voters
e865a2c6-jpg.1093366

We belong to a local swing club that allows single men. There are always several black men in attendance. Many of them have fucked my wife.

Another couple who are members there are friends of ours. she also likes fucking black guys.

When the go on Saturday night, the wife has to fuck early in the evening, because they have to get up early on Sunday to sing in their church choir.

Sometimes she will fuck two or three different black guys before 10 pm so they can get home early.
That's a very horny life you have. Sounds like great fun for all concerned.

my wife goes to church every sunday (catholic), assists in the service, had been on the board of the church for 5 years, and recently completed a masters degree in theology.

a couple of years ago, i finally persuaded her to open our marriage. she hooked up with a slightly older married black guy, who is very dominant and who has since convinced her to cuckold me.

sometimes on sundays he will drop by and wait for her to come home from church so he can fuck her in her church dress..
!!!!!!!!!!!!wow

re: married, white couples/wives going to church & enjoying bbc

I guess it all depends on why you're going to church. However, no commonly practiced religions (particularly Christian), that I can think of, encourage/support violations of the marriage commitments. So, if you have a concern about the "afterlife" and "spirit continuation" I can't recommend practicing adultery as a helpful avenue to obtain those goals.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back