Any cheaters in here?

Your decision of course but I think you should, my wife thinks you'll enjoy it....your pleasure and enjoyment is the whole point...but of course you know your situation so it's something you have to decide....just be careful...my wife never got caught, lol.

How do you know she cheats then
A few years ago she admitted it and has now told me about some of her escapades. Now she is more willing to tell me about past cheating but I don't usually know about anything current. Technically now I suppose it's not cheating since she has my permission but in another way it is since my permission was contingent upon knowing or watching. I always found cheating wives to be the sexiest wives. I had no idea she was doing what she did.

yes my boss was black. it happened for about 3 months. we met around 3-4 times a week. Every time i just told my husband that i had a late practice and i was really staying with my boss at his place. Feel free to ask me anything. im an open book.
Did you ever let your hubby have sex with you after having sex with your black boss?

I've been very surprised the number of guys who have said the bf not knowing is a big turn on.
have you sworn off extramarital interracial sex? are you still looking to get some secretly on the side? or is hubby now ok with your sexual appetite for black men?
i have to agree it would not turn me on to not know. But knowing about my wife cheating would turn me on.

In general, bulls are much more fun to please. I’m very submissive by nature and when my former master was happy with something I did, I would be happy. Similarly, I derive pleasure when I make a bull happy because I do my best to make sure they’re satisfied and that they’re pleased. Women of my type should embrace this culture but I’ve been shamed for thinking this way.

Back