Any cheaters in here?

I love all of you white women that have the courage to face your fears of cheating on your husband with a hung BBC! At least you did it for pleasure and you’ll have to be glad you chose to live your life instead of always fantasizing about it. You had the courage to get out of your shell and do the right thing by submitting to a strong Hung Black Man Just so you beautiful White/Latin/Asian women know, there are many many men like myself that love your lifestyle. So you have an entire website dedicated to your wonderful beautiful lifestyle of enjoying hung BBC over other non Black men like myself that love your exploits with BBC. Love this website for uniting freaks like us together. Black, white, Asian, Latin what ever color you are, how can you not love interracial sex!!

The premise of this lifestyle with my husband is trust. We do everything in this lifestyle together, to build and excite our sexual health and relationship. Going behind either of each other's backs undermines the whole reason we're doing this. It's partially about sex, but the sex is about growing closer to each other.

Back