Any cheaters in here?

I am married he doesn't know I am on here but I haven't did anything yet I don't know if I should talk to him before or should I just go for it and act like nothing happen I do want to get him involved I know he would be ok with it as we don't do much anymore do to meds either way it is going to happen

Get him involved... At least he can watch !

I want to get him involved but I need to be lone with my lover first the hard part is finding the right guy right now I don't want different men just 1 regular but I come first
I so deeply appreciate your honesty and for expressing the burning need and desire for black cock and those huge thick stong tasting loads..I believe entirely that u and all wives that have been blacked are going what is entirely needed and I feel nothing but support and love for you taking BBC no condoms and going home to hubby leaking or stomach nice and filled with black seed. I think it's only the best and most true BBC loving woman that cheat with BBC and never stop even leave their.man.eventually or I pray excepts his inferior wss white dick and tiny loads cannot satisfy their woman and have to submit to BBC and watch her getting pumped full of BBC loads and fucked like a real man only can

Yes I am. I’m not proud of it but once I started with black guys I can’t stop. My husband has no clue. He’s is also kinda racist. So he would not be happy at all but I can’t stop.
That’s what being a racist gets your husband. Now the people that he hates, one of them is Fuckin’ his wife! *LOL!*

Back