Who has fucked her

Hi. Recently posted that my fiancé has been fucking some men local here in Iowa without my knowledge. Love her getting it on the side. Does she look familiar to any guys here. Black or white

Attachments

• 37E56D14-67CF-401B-A253-174B10B411E7.jpeg
    37E56D14-67CF-401B-A253-174B10B411E7.jpeg
    937.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 1D50D232-9C13-4DAF-AF53-FCA949796F3D.jpeg
    1D50D232-9C13-4DAF-AF53-FCA949796F3D.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 242
I get likes but never any reply’s. Idk the difference
The odds of someone on this site who has f*ucked your wife and is reading your post has to be quite low. I would say the thumbs up is more of a “good luck” gesture:

So why do you think someone from this group has had her?

Last edited:
Well she denied it all but he was a white guy. So idk but it was like three years ago. I mean some of what he said is generic stuff but he knew things that you could only know if you had fucked her so I believe him. She still denies it.

Reactions: wit
It’s not fiction, I’m very real. My fiancé is very real.
We talked on his kik and here There is a whole thread. And he talked with her too. I told her about it. She denied. I said well then you talk to the guy. They argued. So yeah it’s all real

• Love
Reactions: wit
So on behalf of all black men on this forum. You are to cease and desist any further random inquiries. What you are doing is data sampling which would require express consent from members and moderators.

But I do want to offer you this glimmer of positivity: Although I haven't been given permission to speak on this directly from the Iowa branch local 521: Knights of the BBC, my intuition is telling me that your wife is almost certainly cheating on you.

If I said any more I'd have to charge my FemDom cuckold medium hourly consult rate

-Godspeed and may the horns ever grow forth from your head

She looks like Berta from Two and a Half Men so I know it wasn't one of my people
Charlie Sheen Nn GIF by Nick At Nite
Arrow Click Here GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Back