Who has fucked my fiancé.

Hi. Pretty sure somebody here local in Des Moines Iowa is fucking her regular. Just don’t know who. If she looks familiar. Let me know. Thought this might get the biggest audience to see. We are in Des Moines Iowa.

Attachments

• 8C69FC85-0255-4DD3-B72C-164B10DB6BDB.jpeg
    8C69FC85-0255-4DD3-B72C-164B10DB6BDB.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 252
  • 6F1665E0-5675-4626-89A9-649757AA3C6B.jpeg
    6F1665E0-5675-4626-89A9-649757AA3C6B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • C5CB3341-0CE6-4DF9-8DBF-8C522E1F6507.jpeg
    C5CB3341-0CE6-4DF9-8DBF-8C522E1F6507.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
Definitely not anywhere close to Des Moines so I can assure you I don't even know who that is, but honestly, why would said person tell you? Sounds like he/she/they (no assumptions here) have a pretty sweet "under the table" deal. Just my thoughts...

That may be, but again, without any verification, pictures or really any idea who you are (could be literally anyone on the internet), why would someone divulge that info to you?

Hi. Pretty sure somebody here local in Des Moines Iowa is fucking her regular. Just don’t know who. If she looks familiar. Let me know. Thought this might get the biggest audience to see. We are in Des Moines Iowa.
Looks like a gal I fucked several times over the last couple years. Can't tell without seeing her face but I recognize those hangers. I'm from outside KC but I go up to Camp Dodge in Johnston several times a year. I met her on a KIk chat room. I figured she was probably going behind her husband's back, which IDGAF about, prefer it that way sometimes. She could only meet during the day so I figured that's what was up. I had a private room on the base so I'd pick her up in south Des Moines usually and we'd go back to my quarters for an afternoon fuck.

Looks like a gal I fucked several times over the last couple years. Can't tell without seeing her face but I recognize those hangers. I'm from outside KC but I go up to Camp Dodge in Johnston several times a year. I met her on a KIk chat room. I figured she was probably going behind her husband's back, which IDGAF about, prefer it that way sometimes. She could only meet during the day so I figured that's what was up. I had a private room on the base so I'd pick her up in south Des Moines usually and we'd go back to my quarters for an afternoon fuck.
Get back to me my friend.

Back