Who has fucked her

Hi. Recently posted that my fiancé has been fucking some men local here in Iowa without my knowledge. Love her getting it on the side. Does she look familiar to any guys here. Black or white
She's fuckable and looks like a great ride, I hope whoever he is, is smart enough to stay quiet 🤣 SORRY maybe instead of looking for him, talk to her and figure out what's missing in your relationship.

So on behalf of all black men on this forum. You are to cease and desist any further random inquiries. What you are doing is data sampling which would require express consent from members and moderators.

But I do want to offer you this glimmer of positivity: Although I haven't been given permission to speak on this directly from the Iowa branch local 521: Knights of the BBC, my intuition is telling me that your wife is almost certainly cheating on you.

If I said any more I'd have to charge my FemDom cuckold medium hourly consult rate

-Godspeed and may the horns ever grow forth from your head
Nice, loose lips sink ships.

She's fuckable and looks like a great ride, I hope whoever he is, is smart enough to stay quiet 🤣 SORRY maybe instead of looking for him, talk to her and figure out what's missing in your relationship.
I already had one guy come forward with very accurate info. This is how I found out. He said there were others. Just trying to find out not really who but if has happened and how often.

Reactions: wit
She Denys anything happened. The one guy that came forward was pretty accurate description with how she looks. But still doubt him

Nobody believes you! you're unverified and you're obviously pushing this post for attention. You are one of the many people that ruined this site with your strange ways of getting off.
stfu GIF
make playing GIF
Dennis Haysbert Shut Up GIF

Back