Who has fucked her in iowa

Hi all. Posted this on another thread earlier putting it back on here. I did find a guy who said he thinks he definitely fucked my fiancé. Love that she is meeting guys in the side and not telling me. If she looks familiar to anyone else please shoot me a msg. We are in Des Moines iowa. Her ankle tat and boobs should stand out.

Attachments

• 3EADCC0A-D342-4E7D-8484-CCC5D93006AB.jpeg
    3EADCC0A-D342-4E7D-8484-CCC5D93006AB.jpeg
    968.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 36E1E3A8-E586-4DC2-A704-9C30AC20BA40.jpeg
    36E1E3A8-E586-4DC2-A704-9C30AC20BA40.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 94
Hi all. Posted this on another thread earlier putting it back on here. I did find a guy who said he thinks he definitely fucked my fiancé. Love that she is meeting guys in the side and not telling me. If she looks familiar to anyone else please shoot me a msg. We are in Des Moines iowa. Her ankle tat and boobs should stand out.
Nice heavy hangers. So beautiful.

Yes they are. That’s what the guy who said he fucked her said that how he remembered her. Idk if it’s true or not that’s why I’m looking for another guy who might remember her

From your other post, it sounds like you’re accusing her, arguing about it etc. if you want to be her cuck, why not just support her and encourage her to fuck others. Shouldn’t be any confronting. Just eat her pussy when she comes home and look for the taste of cum!

Back