Amazing Bull Trainer in AZ

Neilson

Male
From
UK
I don't post much on here these days but thought I should post to recommend @hungteacher to any cuckold or couple who are serious about the lifestyle.

He is forthright with his views and has helped me immensely - I now embrace my beta sexuality and support my wife in her fantasies

I doubt very much I'd be in this position without his guidance - so any cucks who struggle with the process or who's wife is interested in behavioural training I fully recommend @hungteacher

I don't post much on here these days but thought I should post to recommend @hungteacher to any cuckold or couple who are serious about the lifestyle.

He is forthright with his views and has helped me immensely - I now embrace my beta sexuality and support my wife in her fantasies

I doubt very much I'd be in this position without his guidance - so any cucks who struggle with the process or who's wife is interested in behavioural training I fully recommend @hungteacher
I truly appreciate the post and recommendation.

I hope that more cuckold couples or beta men in the Phoenix Area will see this and just admit they need help learning and growing.

We are a married white couple, living in Phoenix and quite interested in meeting a talented gentleman to help provide experience and help us progress in our journey

Back