Any cheaters in here?

I do regret cheating on my husband and it had nothing to do with cucking. I was just really horny and needed an outlet and i guess it just shows that i wasnt ready to settle down yet
You may never be ready to settle down! Not every woman can be in an monagomous relationship. Some women have a high sex drive and want to enjoy that! The fact you needed to find an sexual out let from being horny is just you being you. Don’t deny who you are unless you want to fight those feeling for the rest of your life which is not easy.

You may never be ready to settle down! Not every woman can be in an monagomous relationship. Some women have a high sex drive and want to enjoy that! The fact you needed to find an sexual out let from being horny is just you being you. Don’t deny who you are unless you want to fight those feeling for the rest of your life which is not easy.
Yea i guess I can see that. I might be that person but I guess we will find out.

I loved it, he was ok with it but he wants to take it slower than i do with the lifestyle

I'm reading that you loved it. that's sexy

you write that your husband "wants to take it slower than i do" with interracial sex.
what would you change if your husband was totally ok with any of your wishes?

Usually when traveling. Sometimes when I’m out for girls night
Very hot. I love cheating wives. I'm curious, your girls nights I imagine are with other wives? Are they also cheating? A coworker's wife was part of a group of 5 neighborhood wives that went out every Friday looking for hot guys to fuck. One wife had some very bad luck that led to her getting caught and that ended the little group outings. My wife's bestie had a tricked out van. They'd go on overnight shopping trips out of town and then find a club and take turns using the van to fuck. My wife always wanted to go first. According to her now that she has admitted to some of her activities a girls night out is often or always a hunt for some strange.

Very hot. I love cheating wives. I'm curious, your girls nights I imagine are with other wives? Are they also cheating? A coworker's wife was part of a group of 5 neighborhood wives that went out every Friday looking for hot guys to fuck. One wife had some very bad luck that led to her getting caught and that ended the little group outings. My wife's bestie had a tricked out van. They'd go on overnight shopping trips out of town and then find a club and take turns using the van to fuck. My wife always wanted to go first. According to her now that she has admitted to some of her activities a girls night out is often or always a hunt for some strange.
I have 2 married friends that like to go out and look but have never followed through. The rest are single, dating or engaged

I think with sufficient encouragement you should be able to get your married friends to play......we both know they are going to love it. My wife says the sex is hotter, more intense when cheating.
But you know she’s cheating? I honestly think it’s stressful. Always have to be aware of who’s around and plenty of excuses in case I ever caught or something. Plus I feel some guilt for hurting him.

But you know she’s cheating? I honestly think it’s stressful. Always have to be aware of who’s around and plenty of excuses in case I ever caught or something. Plus I feel some guilt for hurting him.
I know now that she has because she has told me about some of it....maybe most of it....the "cheating" was years ago. At some point I gave her permission and encouraged her to fuck other men on the condition she at least tell me about if not watch. She had fucked several guys before that point though and wants to roll that fucking into the permission era......But she's only been telling me about it in the past few years.....so she I didn't know then either....if I call it cheating she says no, she had permission, when I call her on the not telling part she says there was no time limit given, lol. But if she's actually seeing someone for a bit she doesn't like to tell until she has moved on.

I forgot to add....she didn't find it stressful.....she worked as a nurse for a few years and did a lot of fucking at work. Back then anyway, the docs and nurses all kept that among themselves so little chance of me finding out. Once she because a full time housewife she had lots of time and opportunity to fuck while I was at work or on a work trip.

Back