Another one converted to the dark side

I should get a medal for this lol that's four now from my firm. Carry on like this and Ill have to get myself promoted to reach the higher management!

22yr old, my lovers brother the perpetrator of this crime. Picked us up from the works do in the centre of Bristol around 2am.
"Do you mind running Sophie home" I asked him "not at all" he replied knowing full well my thinking.
"You sit in the front says I and we'll sit in the back" maybe it was our back seat foreplay that swung it for her but judging from the sounds coming from my spare room last night and this morning there's only one thing being driven home lol that'll teach her to slow dance with my fella in her sexy Santa dress!

Do I drive her back to hers later or do I make her do the bandy leg walk of shame lol

Can't wait for Monday morning in the office xx

I should get a medal for this lol that's four now from my firm. Carry on like this and Ill have to get myself promoted to reach the higher management!

22yr old, my lovers brother the perpetrator of this crime. Picked us up from the works do in the centre of Bristol around 2am.
"Do you mind running Sophie home" I asked him "not at all" he replied knowing full well my thinking.
"You sit in the front says I and we'll sit in the back" maybe it was our back seat foreplay that swung it for her but judging from the sounds coming from my spare room last night and this morning there's only one thing being driven home lol that'll teach her to slow dance with my fella in her sexy Santa dress!

Do I drive her back to hers later or do I make her do the bandy leg walk of shame lol

Can't wait for Monday morning in the office xx
you my girl are very, very, naughty and I love you

Ha ha that was Christmas that girls now a nymph for the black sword, converted a sheepish neighbour since then.
THAT'S THE TROUBLE you all become such sluts for the black sword .
Personally I love it and crave my other half would but sadly to no avail.
These converts do hubby's know or in the dark excuse pun.
How is neighbour coping and her hubby.
always thought of things happening at BRIZE when I worked down
.SAME HERE with the barrack's near to Tamworth
LOT'S of wives where active up here to.

Back