Another "Fake" topic

hwkate

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WV, US
I just feel like ranting a lil bit on the topic of "real" and "fakes".
Kate and I have been playing in this lifestyle for several years now. We have been stood up, we've been lied to, we've been tricked, (in person) I might add.. we've been shown so many times that there are people out there who get their kicks by seeing how far they can go with misleading someone else. It all just makes us wiser, and better prepared for vetting the next one.
HOWEVER, just because someone didn't take the time to "verify" or become a "real" person, doesn't mean they aren't real !!!
I'm not saying getting verified has no value.
If you can't seem to make things happen, sorry but, maybe its you.
We have met, became friends, and had great times, and even made videos with some guys on this site who have not been "verified".
I understand there are perverted guys here posing as a "couple".. and all sorts of anything you can imagine, but I'm saying there are also people here who are legit, that just do not care enough to go through the trouble of proving to anyone that they know how to crumple a pc of paper and take a pic of it.
Heres a possibility, just maybe, that person just isn't really into you after seeing a face pic.. or maybe the wife of the couple is being reserved while the husband is trying to get her interested, and then before shes had time to process hubby's wild ideas, you gave up and decided they must be fake?
I'll say this, 9 times out of 10, when you finally meet the person behind the keyboard, you'll find out they are more down to earth and "genuine" than you imagined, "verified" or not.
In general, its my opinion most people are humbled when they are looking you in the eye. By that time, all the bullshit is out the window.
Be real, treat every person as if you could actually be meeting them this coming weekend, don't pretend to be something you're not, don't be afraid of the truth, don't talk a bunch of stupid ******* you can't back up, and don't be so damn judgemental towards others !
Its not really complicated ! You may send us a message and we just simply not be interested based on what we see on your profile, or what we read in your postings, or better yet, you're 8 hours away.
We also understand that it goes both ways !
A lot of you are very quick to call someone a fake.
Just my 2 cents.
There are some good people hiding in the shadows that never say much.. mostly because they don't have the patience to weed through the dumb *******. 🙃
Point is, just because you didnt score, doesn't mean that person is fake.

Kate and I have been playing in this lifestyle for several years now. We have been stood up, we've been lied to, we've been tricked, (in person) I might add.. we've been shown so many times that there are people out there who get their kicks by seeing how far they can go with misleading someone else. It all just makes us wiser, and better prepared for vetting the next one.
HOWEVER, just because someone didn't take the time to "verify" or become a "real" person, doesn't mean they aren't real !!!
We have met, became friends, and had great times, and even made videos with some guys on this site who have not been "verified".
I understand there are perverted guys here posing as a "couple".. and all sorts of anything you can imagine, but I'm saying there are also people here who are legit, that just do not care enough to go through the trouble of proving to anyone that they know how to crumple a pc of paper and take a pic of it.
Heres a possibility, just maybe, that person just isn't really into you after seeing a face pic.. or maybe the wife of the couple is being reserved while the husband is trying to get her interested, and then before shes had time to process hubby's wild ideas, you gave up and decided they must be fake?
I'll say this, 9 times out of 10, when you finally meet the person behind the keyboard, you'll find out they are more down to earth and "genuine" than you imagined, "verified" or not.
In general, its my opinion most people are humbled when they are looking you in the eye. By that time, all the bullshit is out the window.
Be real, treat every person as if you could actually be meeting them this coming weekend, don't pretend to be something you're not, don't be afraid of the truth, don't talk a bunch of stupid ******* you can't back up, and don't be so damn judgemental towards others !
Its not really complicated ! You may send us a message and we just simply not be interested based on what we see on your profile, or what we read in your postings, or better yet, you're 8 hours away.
Just my 2 cents.
There are some good people hiding in the shadows that never say much.. mostly because they don't have the patience to weed through the dumb *******. 🙃
Completely relate to what you've posted.

We are here to exchange stories and learn from others and are not looking to hook up. But we get called fake etc for not being verified. Which is ok, but that often escalates to verbal abuse which is crossing the line.

We choose to not be verified because the process involves sharing pictures of our bodies which we are not comfortable with. It's our body and our choice.

We respect everyone and never ask for pictures and askt he same from the people we interact with

Great post, with some of the best nuanced understanding of the diversity of people who frequent this site. We're all part of the human family.

Filling out your profile page appropriately is a big FIRST STEP to cutting down on the people who wish/insist on hook up with you.
Simply state that you are NOT desiring to hook up with couples or individuals at this time.
Some won't read it, but more than you can imagine WILL read it.

Also, keep in mind this is both a reality & fantasy world therefore a lot of people use it for their own specific purposes, as in "pretending".
Once you chat in the chat room, the next steps are phone verification and visual (like skype). If they won't do that because they're worried about divulging their identity or location, time to cut bait and move on.
Showing "married" in your avatar is ok but indicate, when posting, whether you're the male or female spouse that's posing.

You might should consider some nearby lifestyle clubs to meet and talk. Use their hospitality nights, when you find someone you're compatible with, they you swap personal information and move ahead.

Filling out your profile page appropriately is a big FIRST STEP to cutting down on the people who wish/insist on hook up with you.
Simply state that you are NOT desiring to hook up with couples or individuals at this time.
Some won't read it, but more than you can imagine WILL read it.

Also, keep in mind this is both a reality & fantasy world therefore a lot of people use it for their own specific purposes, as in "pretending".
Once you chat in the chat room, the next steps are phone verification and visual (like skype). If they won't do that because they're worried about divulging their identity or location, time to cut bait and move on.
Showing "married" in your avatar is ok but indicate, when posting, whether you're the male or female spouse that's posing.

You might should consider some nearby lifestyle clubs to meet and talk. Use their hospitality nights, when you find someone you're compatible with, they you swap personal information and move ahead.
Your reply was the “BEST” that I have seen yet however; “MOST” people don’t even bother to fill out their “About” portion of their profile and it should be mandatory for people to be on the site. I believe in the verification and visual that you have spoke about.

Just my 2 cents.
Well said. I must tell you it has always been this way. We started before the net, imagine you ran a add in a publication and people wrote you. Most used a Po Box for this type of thing they had to have a return address that was valid to get a reply. You still had all the things people today rant about. People who didn't show up, guys who exaggerate the size of their cock. Even had a group of guys who said they were having a bachelor party looking for someone like me who would do them all. They paid for round trip air for my husband and me. A prepaid hotel for two nights. Then no one showed or called the hotel. Was it a joke or did something happen that ended the planned party. We had a great time taking in the sights so if it was a joke it was on them. Personally i think many of those no show guys got cold feet, or had second thoughts about cheating. Or possibly they got to the meeting point and didn't like what they saw. I was always truthful and exchanged recent photos so that wouldn't happen.
It's something you need to work at and understand there may be ripples in the pond. Looking back i remember all the good times and great people who i might have missed had i let the BS people and the other frustrations end the search. I read a lot of the questions on this forum and wonder about this quest to find a clue or list of a positive connection. AS if a tattoo, nail polish color or a style of shoe would mean she's available. It isn't so females are individuals. One might wear stiletto heals because she's feeling slutty, another simply because she likes them.

I've honestly lost interest in whether or not a person is verified. The only couples I've actually met have not been verified. Not to mention all the stories of couples I keep hearing about verified guys being no shows.
The best way I can tell if someones real or not is through the conversation. All fakes and time wasters have the same exact excuses and talking points once asked to talk on the phone or video chat. Most just disappear lol. I give most people who message me a fair 5-6 messages to to see what their about, fakes don't make it pass that.

Just my 2 cents.
Of course there are real people that aren’t verified. We’ve met them too. There are huge red flags that can’t be ignored like using stolen pics and things of that nature. I’ve had more problems with fakes from SLS. I don’t get along with some that are verified here. I judge each profile on its own merits. I’ve had unverified people verify with me through kik. Verification is another tool and it helps

Of course there are real people that aren’t verified. We’ve met them too. There are huge red flags that can’t be ignored like using stolen pics and things of that nature. I’ve had more problems with fakes from SLS. I don’t get along with some that are verified here. I judge each profile on its own merits. I’ve had unverified people verify with me through kik. Verification is another tool and it helps
you are 100% correct. I know a bad experience can come from anywhere, i'd say our worst came from SLS. Oh, what a story lol. But it made us wiser, and opened our eyes to just how twisted some people can be.

Just my 2 cents.
🤦🏾‍♂️ Look! Real people will behave as such, you know, simply act like adults! When real people are not interested, it’s pretty damn simple to say so! However, a fake pic collecting biotch is just that! It’s not about scoring, as you put it. It’s about give and take, along with clear communication. To even see if there is any connection or attraction.

Back