And he helped me

At home I dressed in a sexy black bra and black panties. My husband knew I wasn't dressing for him.
" I can't wait to get into your holes',echoed the text message my black lover gave me in my head. Over my husband's own phone at that. I was ready. I figured after my operation at m age my sex drive would decrease in alarming levels. But it didn't. I find it raging at times when I am supposed to be studying. I feel the desire from my black men-no matter how far away we are. I feel stimulation in my clitoris and break out in goose pimples every where. I then put a gold dress on over the lingerie-got the sex lotion and Summer's Eve Aloe Vera-and a fire in my heart. Ready.

Waiting in the baggage area for Travis, knowing his plane just landed. Sure enough there he is coming down the ramp. I ran up to him-hugging him and giving him a sweet kiss-we don't even know one another accept through phone calls. It was him. And in a little while-just for a little while-he will be all mine.
We drove to the hotel which was very nice-but due to the pandemic-very quiet He seemed to be in love with my ass. He would touch and caress it. Making out with him in the elevator coming up met with eyes of curiosity. Bizarre. "How wonderful" I thought. We had a ******* and then we were off. His body-full of muscle and glowing with mystique- ready to please me and a willing to do so. I was in heaven.
He was met after he stripped with my tongue all up and down this thick full 8 inch wonderful black cock. Yet when he rammed me and OH! Did he ram me!!! I swear it grew 3 inches inside and made its own trail-its own-womb. I Rolled it around my tongue-up and down his shaft like a lolly pop till his cock was in full throttle and ready -he could not wait-with my breasts in his hands and swollen nipple on his tongue, to finally get his hungry cock in my wanton pussy.- was a feeling my words only left me with small moans of relief and-could that be love? Or is it-when you receive-what you need the most?Finally the grand entrance-I feel it graduating from the labias and on into the vaginal canal -tight and welcoming the wetness meeting his cock on the inside-guiding it like a waterfall and then not far into it I came three times till he exploded into a sweet stream down my legs. And he helped me.

Last edited:
Back