Anal is a must

I saw this topic earlier, but had to gather my thoughts, its a question that is near and dear to my heart.

I'm a 19yr old smart independent woman, in college and working my way to pay for it. I spent most of my life until recently being the good, quiet uninteresting bookworm. Including boring sex with boys my age.

Then i met my owner and I'll never forget he fucked me standing facing the wall in the corridor of his home, I was younger, and had never had anyone harm a hair on my head but he made me melt.

He rammed his cock into me and it hurt! he snarled in my ear..."that hurt Snowbunny?" I thought thank god...he's gonna ease up on me...but he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pressed my face to the wall and rammed me again. He said "I own this pussy". Then i came.

ANAL came later...and it hurts more than anything when you are with a large man especially. My owner's cock is long and thick. When he's got me in position, doggy, flat on my belly or on my back legs on his shoulders and places that wide tip on my butt...i know it's coming. My eyes, go wide, my breathing speeds up i'm sure i look terrified. I know it's going to hurt no matter what. This is even after he's been kind enough to prep me with spit, toys, fingers or it would be impossible to enter me even an inch. (he's tried to ******* it in there dry for fun).

after prep he'll push the tip in, with me doing my part...relaxing, yeah...the tip may feel kind ok, but there's allot more on the way. He'll push a bit further in, cause why not...he owns me, the pain begins usually after the wide head goes in, I'm holding it in but breathing heavily, kind of making quiet noises. Most times I'll pull away from him. He will let me rest for a moment before literally yanking me back towards him, then giving me a firm slap on the cheek.

at this point, he'll get the best leverage, hold me down and begin forsing. usually putting his huge hand on my mouth, so no one calls the cops. I'm hurting, he's totally using me to get off and I love it. Anal is about him, his pleasure. Not about my drama, my concerns, my bs, my opinions. I love that he knows it hurts me like hell, but he gets harder and his need for the use of my hole consumes him entirely. That look on his face, the sweat that drips off him, i feel every contour of that long thick dark cock, my ass clings to him and im terrified im about to tear, but he presses my face down and uses me.

I saw this topic earlier, but had to gather my thoughts, its a question that is near and dear to my heart.

I'm a 19yr old smart independent woman, in college and working my way to pay for it. I spent most of my life until recently being the good, quiet uninteresting bookworm. Including boring sex with boys my age.

Then i met my owner and I'll never forget he fucked me standing facing the wall in the corridor of his home, I was younger, and had never had anyone harm a hair on my head but he made me melt.

He rammed his cock into me and it hurt! he snarled in my ear..."that hurt Snowbunny?" I thought thank god...he's gonna ease up on me...but he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pressed my face to the wall and rammed me again. He said "I own this pussy". Then i came.

ANAL came later...and it hurts more than anything when you are with a large man especially. My owner's cock is long and thick. When he's got me in position, doggy, flat on my belly or on my back legs on his shoulders and places that wide tip on my butt...i know it's coming. My eyes, go wide, my breathing speeds up i'm sure i look terrified. I know it's going to hurt no matter what. This is even after he's been kind enough to prep me with spit, toys, fingers or it would be impossible to enter me even an inch. (he's tried to ******* it in there dry for fun).

after prep he'll push the tip in, with me doing my part...relaxing, yeah...the tip may feel kind ok, but there's allot more on the way. He'll push a bit further in, cause why not...he owns me, the pain begins usually after the wide head goes in, I'm holding it in but breathing heavily, kind of making quiet noises. Most times I'll pull away from him. He will let me rest for a moment before literally yanking me back towards him, then giving me a firm slap on the cheek.

at this point, he'll get the best leverage, hold me down and begin forsing. usually putting his huge hand on my mouth, so no one calls the cops. I'm hurting, he's totally using me to get off and I love it. Anal is about him, his pleasure. Not about my drama, my concerns, my bs, my opinions. I love that he knows it hurts me like hell, but he gets harder and his need for the use of my hole consumes him entirely. That look on his face, the sweat that drips off him, i feel every contour of that long thick dark cock, my ass clings to him and im terrified im about to tear, but he presses my face down and uses me.
Good Slut!

WOW - super hot

That was really awesome lil sexy. Anal sex is good pain.)

Back