American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days …Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Nazism — Now

The link I provided you proves that. You can read can't you?

Trump wasn't giving a VICTORY SPEECH when surrounded by bullet proof glass.
With Obama being black, they had to protect him from all the southern racist rednecks after his SHOCK of being elected. Hell, they yelled and bitched about that for 8 fucking years.

Trump wasn't giving a VICTORY SPEECH when surrounded by bullet proof glass.
With Obama being black, they had to protect him from all the southern racist rednecks after his SHOCK of being elected. Hell, they yelled and bitched about that for 8 fucking years.
But YOUR claim said nothing of the type of speech. YOU tried to say Obozo didn't hide behind bulletprood shields when giving speeches...even though my link had already proved that to be BS. You're really not very good at this stuff...maybe you should take up knitting or something.

And you're saying Obama used bulletproof shields when giving speeches to the crowds?'

But YOUR claim said nothing of the type of speech. YOU tried to say Obozo didn't hide behind bulletprood shields when giving speeches...even though my link had already proved that to be BS. You're really not very good at this stuff...maybe you should take up knitting or something.
And maybe you should take up sucking cocks for a job at a gloryhole. You could feed yourself AND entertain yourself at the same time.
You're a nit picker H-H ... you look for little errors. Establishing a thread of YOUR INTEREST, I'm beginning to think you're simply too ignorant to even establish one.

And maybe you should take up sucking cocks for a job at a gloryhole. You could feed yourself AND entertain yourself at the same time.
You're a nit picker H-H ... you look for little errors. Establishing a thread of YOUR INTEREST, I'm beginning to think you're simply too ignorant to even establish one.
Nit picker??? Little errors??? are you F'ing serious. YOU claimed Trump was the only one using buller proof shields....obviously devoid of any reality from the last about three decades. But your 3rd grade level attempts at insults are most impressive....great debate skills there...really shows you made your point!

Of course Donald Trump is the only one having to use a bullet proof shield when he speaks to his people.

Back