American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days …Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Nazism — Now

Actually, now that I think about it, your thread title was exactly right, except for one significant detail.
Let me correct it for you.

American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days …Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Election Fraud — Now​

Democrats stealing the election is essentially the end of Democracy in the United States. And it happened about 100 days after Jyaku's idiotic post.

View attachment 4246807
Nazism .... Facism .... Antisemitism .... Racism, just what the hell is the real difference? A hatred for a race of people for being who they are. They done nothing wrong other than not being white or being Jewish, or Hispanic, or Asian, or Negro, or whatever.
And if there is any radicalism going on now, its the Republican party suppressing the rights of minorities to vote.
You know what?
View attachment 4246806 happen, and you're having one. Go sit down and stay quiet!
How are they suppressing anyones votes....are far as I know you can't vote on a bill if you tuck tail and leave your state.

How are they suppressing anyones votes....are far as I know you can't vote on a bill if you tuck tail and leave your state.
Do you even know what you're talking about, here? We're not talking about Dem congress members leaving the state of Texas, we're referring to citizen voter suppression all over the USA. Since this has been going on over a decade now, surely you're more uptodate than you indicate.
The thing is, Republicans & Republican states have been implementing voter suppression under a general umbrella of "voter fraud". None, zero of these voter changes have anything to do with Voter Fraud. No where has voter fraud been proven.

Like goddamn Democrats are more mad now than when Republicans freed their slaves.
And how would you know how mad the Democrats were when Republicans freed their slaves?
What is it you can't understand as to why Democrats are mad at Republicans now? If you have been watching the news, you'd already know.
Let me give you an example in NC ... Watauga County in the 2016 election. Republicans closed 2 of the 3 polling locations in Watauga County, and moved the third poling location 5 miles out of town to a recreational facility which didn't have the parking for cars to park. Cars were parking over a mile long on a busy 2-lane Hwy 421. They also eliminated on-campus registration at the State University there, and they eliminated the party-line voting option which allows voters to vote party specific for everyone on the ballot by checking just ONE box .
Now, ask yourself WHY would they do these things? How would any of those changes have ANYTHING to do with voter fraud? Don't you think there just might be another reason? If your party's platform supported the things most voters wanted, don't you think voter participation would be encouraged?
It's pretty simple, actually, what Republicans & Trump have and are doing is called word_Cheating.jpg
I guess cheating is ok if its not directly impacting or costing anyone else anything. Unfortunately, by wiping 100's, even 1,000's, of voter names off the registry, cutting voting & registration periods down, eliminating voting locations, creating huge restrictions on voting, like party-line voting, absentee voting, denying water to the people (particularly the old & disabled water while waiting in long lines), etc .... to discourage voting, that's illegal.

Of course you KNOW THIS but refuse to acknowledge the actions of the Republicans. I believe in KARMA and I believe it will circle around to bite Republicans.
Trump will NOT be running for the Presidency in 2024 ... he'll be very occupied trying to stay OUT of prison.

Last edited:
and they eliminated the party-line voting option which allows voters to vote party specific for everyone on the ballot by checking just ONE box .
Oh the humanity! You can't just check one box and say "just give me all dem dumascraps". Trouble was lots of North Carolina dolts couldn't figure out North Carolina's version of "just give me all dem dumascraps". The party line voting system N Carolina had used from the 60s all the way to the 2010's was too complicated for folks like you. It actually required people to vote for the president/vice president separately from their checkbox saying "just give me all dem dumascraps". NC dolts had inordinate troubles trying to comprehend such an incredibly complicated ballot requiring a whole TWO votes. As a result NC had around twice the nation's average for undervotes in presidential elections....i.e. people would check off "just give me all dem dumascraps" but then not comprehend they needed to check off "oh and give me Obozo too"

Oh the humanity! You can't just check one box and say "just give me all dem dumascraps". Trouble was lots of North Carolina dolts couldn't figure out North Carolina's version of "just give me all dem dumascraps". The party line voting system N Carolina had used from the 60s all the way to the 2010's was too complicated for folks like you. It actually required people to vote for the president/vice president separately from their checkbox saying "just give me all dem dumascraps". NC dolts had inordinate troubles trying to comprehend such an incredibly complicated ballot requiring a whole TWO votes. As a result NC had around twice the nation's average for undervotes in presidential elections....i.e. people would check off "just give me all dem dumascraps" but then not comprehend they needed to check off "oh and give me Obozo too"

you have had and still do have your own election bullshit going on...….(people who live in glass houses...……)

Kansas: Voter ID mix-up shows more trouble with new laws ...

votingnews.com/voter-id-mix-up-shows...
Kansas: Voter ID mix-up shows more trouble with new laws | The Hutchinson News. ... or decide voting just isn’t worth the trouble. In Reno County, 477 people remain on the suspended voter registration list, most of whom still need to produce the additional identification verifying residency. ... than 18,000 voter registrations have been …

Developments in Kansas Election Law and Voting Rights Law

https://law.ku.edu/sites/law.ku.edu/files/docs/recent-developments/2016/johnson...
citizenship are allowed to vote in federal elections but not state elections. That bifurcated voting system has been found unlawful by a judge in Shawnee County District Court.

Problems with Kansas’ new voting laws – Kansas Exposed

Apr 13, 2014 · Problems with Kansas’ new voting laws. I am currently working on two campaigns which require the registration of new voters in the state of Kansas. One involves a

Voting rights advocates sue over 2 new Kansas election laws

Jun 02, 2021 · The voting rights groups contend Republican supporters of the new laws have presented no evidence that Kansas elections are not secure. Secretary of State Scott Schwab, a defendant in the lawsuit, who says Kansas had “free and fair” elections in 2020, declined to comment on the lawsuit before his office had been formally served, The Wichita Eagle reported.

The party line voting system N Carolina had used from the 60s all the way to the 2010's was too complicated for folks like you. It actually required people to vote for the president/vice president separately from their checkbox saying "just give me all dem dumascraps".
FYI ... (no followup necessary)
At least at the polling locations I voted, the Pres/VP options are listed first on the ballots and you chose the president you wanted. THEN, the options for senators, house, and local candidates was below that preceded in bold type with the option of party-line voting. Then on the back of the election form were your various options to approve taxes for sanitation, etc projects.
Lastly, when the voter handed his completed card to be posted, a person with that county's election board gave it a quick lookover, if they saw nothing marked below the presidents, they asked the voter if they were only voting for the President.
If the party-line option was confusing it wasn't intentional as it has been with Republicans in Republican states. In NC, it was the Republicans who removed the party-line option when they captured the General Assembly in 2010 with the TeaBaggers Party.
Republicans admit they're wanting to discourage voting as low turn-out favors them. No longer do they serve the needs of the voters.

Last edited:
FYI ... (no followup necessary)
At least at the polling locations I voted, the Pres/VP options are listed first on the ballots and you chose the president you wanted. THEN, the options for senators, house, and local candidates was below that preceded in bold type with the option of party-line voting. Then on the back of the election form were your various options to approve taxes for sanitation, etc projects.
Lastly, when the voter handed his completed card to be posted, a person with that county's election board gave it a quick lookover, if they saw nothing marked below the presidents, they asked the voter if they were only voting for the President.
If the party-line option was confusing it wasn't intentional as it has been with Republicans in Republican states. In NC, it was the Republicans who removed the party-line option when they captured the General Assembly in 2010 with the TeaBaggers Party.
Republicans admit they're wanting to discourage voting as low turn-out favors them. No longer do they serve the needs of the voters.
Whether the section for president came before or after the box for straight party line vote is rather immaterial. The point being North Carolina was one of only two states where a straight party line vote counted for every race except president. So lots of knuckle draggers would check "give me all dem dumascraps" and not realize they had to also check "give me Obozo too".

North Carolina was well known for decades as having unusually high undervotes for president precisely because of you knuckle draggers not being able to understand your own ballot.

I'm not surprised the county election board person gives your ballot a close eye. They probably see you scraping your knuckles from a mile away as you approach the booth.

Here's PROOF from one of your favorite libtard sites.

Some background: North Carolina is one of only two states in the country where straight-ticket voting does not count a vote for president. For example, if someone marks the box to vote straight-ticket Republican -- but doesn't also tick off a vote for John McCain at the top of the ballot -- McCain won't get a vote.

The result of the law, which has been on the books for over three decades, is that in every presidential election, North Carolina has an unusually high number of "undervotes" -- ballots that are cast but don't register a vote for president.

Most Republicans need to start realizing the difference between reality & virtuality ... that tad bit of knowledge appears to be missing with most the members of that party.

RE: American Democracy Will Die in 100 Days …Unless Americans Start Understanding How to Fight Nazism — Now

Should have said 100 WEEKS, Jyaku, and you might just have been pretty darn close. But I bet you didn't foresee January 6th Trump Coup back when you started this thread back on July 31st, 2020. Too bad!
Of course Donald Trump is the only one having to use a bullet proof shield when he speaks to his people. We should have realized that when he started using them.

Of course Donald Trump is the only one having to use a bullet proof shield when he speaks to his people. We should have realized that when he started using them.
Oh yes no other major figure uses bullet proof shields when out in public...

1644238355194.png

Back