Am I the ONLY ONE into...

14-gif.1507893
"That's it..sweetie...suck that cock like a good little whore." "Okay mom"

Here are my thoughts on the best future for white marriages. First, I do not like the "white genocide stuff" I think it misses the point of having white women around to pleasure black men. So, here is a better plan. Every white couple should have one or maybe two children. If they have a girl she should be raised with the understanding of interracial cuckolding. If they have a boy he should be raised to be a cuckold. After they have their baby or children, the cuckold becomes pussy free! If she has any more children it will be from her black lover and the cuckold will provide support for them. This way we continue generations of cuckold marriages for the pleasure of big black cock and allows black men more freedom.
You have issues

Here are my thoughts on the best future for white marriages. First, I do not like the "white genocide stuff" I think it misses the point of having white women around to pleasure black men. So, here is a better plan. Every white couple should have one or maybe two children. If they have a girl she should be raised with the understanding of interracial cuckolding. If they have a boy he should be raised to be a cuckold. After they have their baby or children, the cuckold becomes pussy free! If she has any more children it will be from her black lover and the cuckold will provide support for them. This way we continue generations of cuckold marriages for the pleasure of big black cock and allows black men more freedom.

you got more than issues...jesus.

While the original poster skirted the age requirement to keep it legal but still fucked up, READ ON.

PER THE RULES, DUMBASS:

8. Discussion of minors(under 21 years of age) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Note: It is forbidden to create themes about daughters (like mom and doughers), their upbringing, "luring them to the black side", fantasies with daughters, etc., these may be topics that potentially attract pedophiles and other freaks, the administration of the site and most of its adequate visitors do not encourage the similar threads.

Back