Am I about to be a cuckold?

Cuckolding is any time to takes his mighty black cock. Naming it is just another form of humiliating if done blatantly. It likely seems prudent to wait on on that until after the first time your help her cheat on you and help him cuckold you. Then it will a good time for you to experience more severe small penis humiliation and teasing about getting cuckolded by the superior Black Man

[QUOTE="4danite, post: 1025029, member: 88944"Irammea sounds like it. Are you not ok with it? I'm getting the feeling you aren't[/QUOTE]

Its kinda being done without me knowing they or he is doing it is all.

[QUOTE="4danite, post: 1025029, member: 88944"Irammea sounds like it. Are you not ok with it? I'm getting the feeling you aren't

Its kinda being done without me knowing they or he is doing it is all.[/QUOTE]
Then maybe they want you to give permission by paying for the room. That way your wife will assume you are okay with it and want his big black cock to cuckold you.

She probably assumes paying for the room means you want the very best for her, and recognize his black cock is longer, thicker, and just better than your penis. True?

What happens afterwards? Ready to eat her pussy and kiss her ass and cuddle? Or rub her feet as she cuddles with him? If yes, make her happy by getting on your knees and begging her to fuck his big black cock. If no, your marriage might be over....

No don't misunderstand everyone. I am ok with them having sex. I was wondering if I was being cuckold without knowing by him telling me to pay for the room and wait outside....

Reactions: wit
Its kinda being done without me knowing they or he is doing it is all.
Then maybe they want you to give permission by paying for the room. That way your wife will assume you are okay with it and want his big black cock to cuckold you.

She probably assumes paying for the room means you want the very best for her, and recognize his black cock is longer, thicker, and just better than your penis. True?

What happens afterwards? Ready to eat her pussy and kiss her ass and cuddle? Or rub her feet as she cuddles with him? If yes, make her happy by getting on your knees and begging her to fuck his big black cock. If no, your marriage might be over....[/QUOTE]

I am ok with them fucking, please read the last thing I posted here and let me know.

No don't misunderstand everyone. I am ok with them having sex. I was wondering if I was being cuckold without knowing by him telling me to pay for the room and wait outside....

Good. And absolutely. Any time she takes another man's cock you are getting cuckolded.
Even if you got lucky enough to watch you'd be a new member of the cuckold club. Waiting outside you get to become a cuckold imagining how much he is fuckimg her. Probably wanted you to waited outside to get that anxiety and become more docile to please and know what happened. Plus without you watching she will probably be more submissive and obedient. Might even cum faster on his big black cock. Sounds hot!

Good. And absolutely. Any time she takes another man's cock you are getting cuckolded.
Even if you got lucky enough to watch you'd be a new member of the cuckold club. Waiting outside you get to become a cuckold imagining how much he is fuckimg her. Probably wanted you to waited outside to get that anxiety and become more docile to please and know what happened. Plus without you watching she will probably be more submissive and obedient. Might even cum faster on his big black cock. Sounds hot!
Well said

So he is the one making me a cuckold though. Not her. I mean it was his idea to even bring up fucking her which is pretty bold.
Technically both are cuckolding you and making you their bitch. Happens quite often when your penis is white.

Who knows, maybe she already cheated and made you her cuckold. Does her pussy or asshole feel less tight?

It seems likely if he's arranging and planning the evening they are already talking lots. Especially since you admitted you are fine with them having sex...eventually... Plus he might has got the idea to suggest it from her. Perhaps after his big black cock pounded her pussy a few times she decided she wanted BBC more often and without hiding adultry, so she got him to convince you to agree she needs to experience his mighty Black Cock.

Or perhaps he seduced her and then convinced you to agree she needs to experience his mighty Black Cock.

Or perhaps he is legit and is doing both at the the same time right now. What do you think is most probable?

It's a long story but I will break it down to the essense.

My friend wants to fuck my wife. We haven't done it yet but we are planning it out now.

He wants me to get a room/pay for the room, he will meet us there on his lunch break from work.

I have to wait outside in the parking lot while he has his way with her for an hour to an hour and 1/2.

He wants 2 or 3 "pops" during his time with her. Does this make me a cuckold?
Yes but get with me you can watch it will last and I can't twice or trice in 30 mn, mb in an hour

Technically both are cuckolding you and making you their bitch. Happens quite often when your penis is white.

Who knows, maybe she already cheated and made you her cuckold. Does her pussy or asshole feel less tight?

It seems likely if he's arranging and planning the evening they are already talking lots. Especially since you admitted you are fine with them having sex...eventually... Plus he might has got the idea to suggest it from her. Perhaps after his big black cock pounded her pussy a few times she decided she wanted BBC more often and without hiding adultry, so she got him to convince you to agree she needs to experience his mighty Black Cock.

Or perhaps he seduced her and then convinced you to agree she needs to experience his mighty Black Cock.

Or perhaps he is legit and is doing both at the the same time right now. What do you think is most probable?

No they have not done anything yet. He just approached me about it in a joking way and I was like sure. It has been all him and I talking about it until recently when I told her the idea.

Nice. Glad you agreed. More wives need to get BBC often. Did he start by teasing you about being bigger? No doubt he is...

Back