Am I about to be a cuckold?

How long did it take you to agree your wife deserved that big black cock? Did she agree she wanted him immediately?

Mike, your friend would NOT be cuckolding you ... your WIFE would be cuckolding you. She is the one married to you, not him. A man becomes a cuckold when his wife has sex with other men ... period! It doesn't matter if you know or you don't know that she is with other men. It doesn't matter if the man she's with is black, white, green, or lavender ... color is irrelevant here. What does matter is that she is married to you, and having sex with other men ... THAT makes you a cuckold.
If you were to title your friend, he'd be no more than an accomplice to her cuckolding you. He might even become her designated "bull" eventually ... but he would NEVER be the one cuckolding you. Only your wife can make you a cuckold.

What I might question is your friend's insistence that you pay for everything and then resist allowing you to enjoy the one thing that a willing cuckold husband enjoys ... "watching". I'd question whether he was really your friend, and just after your wife for a fuck toy. But, if you are ok with it, agreeable to the conditions he has set, and your wife is willing ... by all means, share your woman with other men. Personally, if I was sharing my wife, it would be under MY conditions or it wouldn't happen with my condolences. But, good luck with it! Mac

No. UOTE="wit, post: 1025197, member: 16584"]Good. He probably knew you were prime to become his cuckold. Has she complained about the size of your penis in the past?[/QUOTE

No. My Dick is pretty big. About 7 in.

Mike, your friend would NOT be cuckolding you ... your WIFE would be cuckolding you. She is the one married to you, not him. A man becomes a cuckold when his wife has sex with other men ... period! It doesn't matter if you know or you don't know that she is with other men. It doesn't matter if the man she's with is black, white, green, or lavender ... color is irrelevant here. What does matter is that she is married to you, and having sex with other men ... THAT makes you a cuckold.
If you were to title your friend, he'd be no more than an accomplice to her cuckolding you. He might even become her designated "bull" eventually ... but he would NEVER be the one cuckolding you. Only your wife can make you a cuckold.

What I might question is your friend's insistence that you pay for everything and then resist allowing you to enjoy the one thing that a willing cuckold husband enjoys ... "watching". I'd question whether he was really your friend, and just after your wife for a fuck toy. But, if you are ok with it, agreeable to the conditions he has set, and your wife is willing ... by all means, share your woman with other men. Personally, if I was sharing my wife, it would be under MY conditions or it wouldn't happen with my condolences. But, good luck with it! Mac

Ok, question it and tell me your thoughts....

Why are you paying for someone else's pleasure? I don't know about cuck, but you're most likely a moron seeing as how you're getting nothing out of this.

It's a long story but I will break it down to the essense.

My friend wants to fuck my wife. We haven't done it yet but we are planning it out now.

He wants me to get a room/pay for the room, he will meet us there on his lunch break from work.

I have to wait outside in the parking lot while he has his way with her for an hour to an hour and 1/2.

He wants 2 or 3 "pops" during his time with her. Does this make me a cuckold?

Technically yes, but if she isn't making you realise that he will be giving her pleasure, then it sounds as if she wants a change of partner.
My ex was more into the teasing side with her first bull. He was a co-worker and over a period he would grope and fondle her, she would tell me and said she liked it and it was my call to tell her when to say stop to him. I loved hearing about how daring he got, thinking it might have been a vivid imagination on her part to tease me, it wasn't.

Ok, question it and tell me your thoughts....
Ok, but it helps if you talk more about your "friend".
.....I took a glance at your profile (it always helps in estab. one's intent on this site), and you specifically mention your interest in bondage-discipline, and dominance-submission. So, that hints that you are interested in being alpha controlled or humiliated. If your friend is alpha, or the exact opposite of you, possibly this is a good situation for you. Do you really want to see your wife have sex with other men (black particularly) or, do you psychologically desire to be subservient, yourself, to another male? Only you can honestly answer that.
.....Possibly you're masochistic in nature, and if so, if your friend is sadistic in nature, again, you have a complimentary match. But, I'm thinking this is more about what you want (for yourself) and less about what you want for your wife. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I just call 'em like I see 'em. I wouldn't have looked at your profile, seeking clues, IF you hadn't asked for my thoughts. I don't see anything wrong with all this if its what everyone in this triangle relationship really wants. But, if you're a bit apprehensive about your wife being with another man, I don't think its a good idea to move forward if you seriously care about protecting your spouse relationship. We often don't talk about the "down side" of cuckolding or interracial relationships because they don't feed the fantasy that most of us are here for. It's sort of a balloon buster. Hopefully, you can be honest with yourself, however, as that is the most important thing.
pic_FourLeafClover.jpg .....pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

It's a long story but I will break it down to the essense.

My friend wants to fuck my wife. We haven't done it yet but we are planning it out now.

He wants me to get a room/pay for the room, he will meet us there on his lunch break from work.

I have to wait outside in the parking lot while he has his way with her for an hour to an hour and 1/2.

He wants 2 or 3 "pops" during his time with her. Does this make me a cuckold?
why you must pay the room? he should responsible all bills. even your parking bill also must claim to him. if i am your wife, i ask him to pay all.

Only if your wife is for it. If not - it is planned *******. And it is cruel.

You need to ask your wife.

If your wife is for it, and you are for it and your friend is for it - then great - you are a cuckold.

Back