Am I a cuckold ?

Am I a cuckold ?

For 7 years, I had an Asian wife. I am married to her with a sincere intention to build a family so that I got 2 *******.

I had a normal life for the first 3 years, but later she became sexually cold, or it is who seems to me.

Her excuses that she feels tired because of the *******, She was so tempered, rude sometimes. Her behavior developed an inferior feeling inside me, and she must be the dominant person.

I start reading about the dominant wife, which leads to knowing more about the Female dominant relationship, and then became interested in Cuckold.

Although she was aware of my readings, which I used to share with her, she was not showing an interest in playing the role of Dominant wife explicitly, but she was indeed acting as if she is.

Although she kept refusing Cuckold's fantasy, or it is how seems to me, but I had a strong feeling that that is not her real opinion.

because she accepted to get an oil massage by a Guy two times. this specific event drove me crazy hot, but confused, having two opposite persons fighting inside me (encouraging to continue & discouraging).

For some reason, she preferred to travel and stay with her family in another city.

But before this, and while I am this confusing, I could install Spy App to her mobile, which enabled me to discover that she is subscribed to dating websites, had at least 4 guys fucked her in hotels, in addition to so many nude photos for herself stored in her mobile.

She also declared to one guy that she tried 8 guys cucks before marriage.

In the end, I found out she filed a divorce case at the court.

Such findings shocked me...

My questions which I need your help to answer:

1- Am I a cuckold?

2- I feel painful, feel in the conflict between two sides of me (Encouraging, and discourage), how to overcome?

3- I have a strong desire to put my next, new wife in a test of loyalty. I became convinced that the wife is not necessarily loyal, and she can not be...I like to place the test, even there is no idea how it can be.

Can you advise me, please?

Well you've been cucked! No 2 find a new hottie and move on. No 3 if you have to put her to the test then this sites probably not for you. Doesn't seem like you enjoy it. If you're from Asia you should understand this.... When I was younger I felt same same. Now that I've matured and let my ego go I feel same same but different.

Am I a cuckold ?

For 7 years, I had an Asian wife. I am married to her with a sincere intention to build a family so that I got 2 *******.

I had a normal life for the first 3 years, but later she became sexually cold, or it is who seems to me.

Her excuses that she feels tired because of the *******, She was so tempered, rude sometimes. Her behavior developed an inferior feeling inside me, and she must be the dominant person.

I start reading about the dominant wife, which leads to knowing more about the Female dominant relationship, and then became interested in Cuckold.

Although she was aware of my readings, which I used to share with her, she was not showing an interest in playing the role of Dominant wife explicitly, but she was indeed acting as if she is.

Although she kept refusing Cuckold's fantasy, or it is how seems to me, but I had a strong feeling that that is not her real opinion.

because she accepted to get an oil massage by a Guy two times. this specific event drove me crazy hot, but confused, having two opposite persons fighting inside me (encouraging to continue & discouraging).

For some reason, she preferred to travel and stay with her family in another city.

But before this, and while I am this confusing, I could install Spy App to her mobile, which enabled me to discover that she is subscribed to dating websites, had at least 4 guys fucked her in hotels, in addition to so many nude photos for herself stored in her mobile.

1- Am I a cuckold?

2- I feel painful, feel in the conflict between two sides of me (Encouraging, and discourage), how to overcome?

3- I have a strong desire to put my next, new wife in a test of loyalty. I became convinced that the wife is not necessarily loyal, and she can not be...I like to place the test, even there is no idea how it can be.

Let it go bruh. She’s checked out emotionally. Once a woman has done that it’s a wrap. You’ll find someone else

Am I a cuckold ?

1- Am I a cuckold?

which country ? my answers depends on that.

sounds to be you are Indian .

You became a cuckold the first time your wife let another man fuck her married (to you) pussy. And she hid her unfaithfulness from you, making her guilty of adultry. By the time you realized and accepted her domination of you and her unfaithfulness, it was to late. She discovered that other men gave her more sexual satisfaction and pleasure, and you became useless in that regard, and perhaps as a mate in general. Your efforts to have her make you into a "knowing" cuckold, probably angered her further, as you wanted it for your own pleasure. As far as a solution to you, you might try telling her you are sorry for the "pain" you caused her. That if she retains you as her "legal" husband, you consent to letting her have sex with as many other men as she likes; and that you will work your ass off to provide for her and her children. The latter will also apply to any children sired by other men. Failing that, I suggest you secure the services of a good divorce attorney; to avoid having you being left with no funds to start your life over with.

Am I a cuckold ?

1- Am I a cuckold?

Your just a fool who's wife cheated on you. Act like a man and hopefully your next wife might respect you.

Am I a cuckold ?

1- Am I a cuckold?

Thats cold of her but yeah you were cucked. She couldve let you watch at least once.

Naw dude! Your just a lazzy pervert who would rather watch your bitch get fucked than fuck her yourself!

Am I a cuckold ?

1- Am I a cuckold?

Updates..

Hello Everybody...

My ex-wife wants to return back to me, claiming that she wants to live together along with our *******.

I assume that I am into the kink, thanks to her videos showing her fucking other guys, sucking his cock.
Every time, I meet her, her naked photos are stuck in my fancy, which turns me on, along with feeling angry and jealous.

* I do not know whether I should accept her back, or not.
* She insists that she is no longer interested in other guys, but I do not believe her, or maybe I don't want to. I do not know.

I want to your advice, comments on the above two points and our life can go.

Updates..

Hello Everybody...

My ex-wife wants to return back to me, claiming that she wants to live together along with our *******.

I assume that I am into the kink, thanks to her videos showing her fucking other guys, sucking his cock.
Every time, I meet her, her naked photos are stuck in my fancy, which turns me on, along with feeling angry and jealous.

* I do not know whether I should accept her back, or not.
* She insists that she is no longer interested in other guys, but I do not believe her, or maybe I don't want to. I do not know.

I want to your advice, comments on the above two points and our life can go.
Post up one of the videos and I'll let you know

Back