Always respect the black race

I am sorry, but there are good and bad in all races. Yes blacks were suppressed and that was a terrible period in US history, but reversing that thought process where all whites are inferior is no better. Not every black man is a BBC bull, just like not every white man is a limp dick submissive. My wife and I enjoy this lifestyle, but let's keep some sense of reality.

I don’t get too deep into race but it’s nothing more sexier than being deep in some white pussy doggystyle while she’s screaming and gripping the covers while she’s cumming on your dick! it’s nothing more pleasurable to shoot your load In her at her request and she pushes back so all of it gets deep in her and she stays until you finish and she tells you that you can cum in her pussy every time and her pussy is all yours, I live for those moments. If you’ve never came in some white pussy you’re not living lol

I don’t get too deep into race but it’s nothing more sexier than being deep in some white pussy doggystyle while she’s screaming and gripping the covers while she’s cumming on your dick! it’s nothing more pleasurable to shoot your load In her at her request and she pushes back so all of it gets deep in her and she stays until you finish and she tells you that you can cum in her pussy every time and her pussy is all yours, I live for those moments. If you’ve never came in some white pussy you’re not living lol
Well I just checked out your profile and it’s no wonder white women want all of your black cum!

It is important to always keep this in mind.

BLACK MEN & WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACES.

This is how the order of supremecy works.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN
ALL OTHER RACES OF WOMEN(ASIAN, HISPANIC, INDIAN, WHITE, ETC.)
ALL OTHER RACES OF MEN(ALL NON-BLACK MALES ARE AT THE BOTTOM)

Make sure to always be nice and honest and respectful to those who are above you and always do as the black man says. He is in charge, so listen to him.

Looks like to much Mein kampf for some people.... :eek:

hmmmmmmmmmm? if u believe in jesus christ or the messiah he is a african adam african and every one else in the bible the bible is all about black people the "white people " werent here on earth intill after the flood & noah and his 3 sons re populated the earth his ******* japheth the youngest of the 3 his ******* occupied the isles of the gentiles the shore territories of the mediterranean sea in europe then they traveled west,north &northeast of the moutain of ararat and the CAUCASUS MOUTAINS> JUST A LIL WISDOM OF YOURSELF MOST WHITE PEOPLE DNT KNO THIS

My husband calls it Noah's Magical Zoo Boat

This post is laughable. Black men are not special and certainly are not superior in any way shape of form. Having a racially charged sexual fetish is one thing. Saying that a race is superior to all others is pathetic. I thought this forum is for women that enjoy sex with black men not a bunch of ignorant black racist and self hating white men. I've known just as many soft ass black boys as I have white boys. I've seen blacks in combat cry like bitches and piss themselves while white men dragged their asses to safety and vice versa. I've seen little dick black men at swinger clubs letting their wives get drilled by masculine white men. I've had a black man eat my cum out of his black wife's pussy after I used her. This in know way makes me superior... It makes me a man the likes to indulge is certain sexual activities. Luckily for me my wife does as well and we always respect our play partners regardless of what roll they play. I've never walked away from an encounter with a couple feeling the husband is pathetic or inferior. Just another guy/couple looking for some dirty fun.

If you're a white man and feel you are pathetic then be sure to speak for yourself and the small pathetic group you are a part of. If you are a black man and think you are superior I'll give you some help.... You are not superior or special you are simply satisfying a kink...

This post is offensive and has nothing to do with sex. This kinda garbage just helps push the narrative of black ignorance.

This post is laughable. Black men are not special and certainly are not superior in any way shape of form. Having a racially charged sexual fetish is one thing. Saying that a race is superior to all others is pathetic. I thought this forum is for women that enjoy sex with black men not a bunch of ignorant black racist and self hating white men. I've known just as many soft ass black boys as I have white boys. I've seen blacks in combat cry like bitches and piss themselves while white men dragged their asses to safety and vice versa. I've seen little dick black men at swinger clubs letting their wives get drilled by masculine white men. I've had a black man eat my cum out of his black wife's pussy after I used her. This in know way makes me superior... It makes me a man the likes to indulge is certain sexual activities. Luckily for me my wife does as well and we always respect our play partners regardless of what roll they play. I've never walked away from an encounter with a couple feeling the husband is pathetic or inferior. Just another guy/couple looking for some dirty fun.

If you're a white man and feel you are pathetic then be sure to speak for yourself and the small pathetic group you are a part of. If you are a black man and think you are superior I'll give you some help.... Your not...

This post is offensive and has nothing to do with sex. This kinda garbage just helps push the narrative of black ignorance.
BAM, you right there, just said it all.

I'm fine with people doing their thing... But when you start talking bout how one race is "superior" and all others should bow down its time for a reality check.

I’d never talk about “superiority” but only about “sexual behaviour’. BBC’s submit us and our husbands but it doesn’t mean they are “superior”, they just have a dominant behavior in bed.
Everyone has got the same dignity indipendently from the sexual orientation.

Its nice to see how some people realize the difference between fantasy and reality for what we're referencing here. To each their own for their sexual desires. Time to "unsubscribe" from this thread now, have fun, be safe.

Back