Always respect the black race

Agreed. Systemic racism is alive and well with all races and will never fully go away.

One of the best articles I've read was from Thomas Sowell, in which he described various racisms across the world. The point was that everyone, everywhere, has some kind of racism around going any which direction. Africans are racist against each other, eg Hutu and Tutsi, Asians are racist against each other, eg Japanese vs Chinese, Europeans are racist against each other, Slavic vs Anglo, although these might be more accurately described as ethnic hatred rather than racial. Anyway, I think every race has a lot of people who just want to get along in a friendly manner. Those are the people we try to associate with.

One of the best articles I've read was from Thomas Sowell, in which he described various racisms across the world. The point was that everyone, everywhere, has some kind of racism around going any which direction. Africans are racist against each other, eg Hutu and Tutsi, Asians are racist against each other, eg Japanese vs Chinese, Europeans are racist against each other, Slavic vs Anglo, although these might be more accurately described as ethnic hatred rather than racial. Anyway, I think every race has a lot of people who just want to get along in a friendly manner. Those are the people we try to associate with.

Thomas Sowell is a special man. I have great respect for him and his thoughts on many different subjects.

Back