Always respect the black race

Historically, the Black Race was kept down because of rules and laws in society but as soon as these rules were lifted and Black People were on a more even playing field, They immediately exhibited Their Superior nature. That is why I rejoice when I see a Black Man take a white female because I know that Black Men are at the top of the genetic ladder and deserve to take ownership of the lower species white female. As a white male I realize I am the lowest form of human and unworthy of females and never entitled to complain. My role in life is simply to serve and worship my Superiors.
How so you react if you see a black women marry a white man?

It is just so crazy and incredible to me that just a matter of years ago Blacks were looked down upon and now here we are, all across the world, out in the open and literally praising and worship black people. I know I sure do but web sites like this one just reinforce what we were already thinking. Blacks are simply better than the rest and satisfying a black man will ultimately make your life meaningful and fulfilling.

All I can say is "Thank you. Thank you so much, sir for doing what you do and making me feel the way I do."

;)
Good white slut

It is important to always keep this in mind.

BLACK MEN & WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACES.

This is how the order of supremecy works.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN
ALL OTHER RACES OF WOMEN(ASIAN, HISPANIC, INDIAN, WHITE, ETC.)
ALL OTHER RACES OF MEN(ALL NON-BLACK MALES ARE AT THE BOTTOM)

Make sure to always be nice and honest and respectful to those who are above you and always do as the black man says. He is in charge, so listen to him.

I agree

Very true

It is just so crazy and incredible to me that just a matter of years ago Blacks were looked down upon and now here we are, all across the world, out in the open and literally praising and worship black people. I know I sure do but web sites like this one just reinforce what we were already thinking. Blacks are simply better than the rest and satisfying a black man will ultimately make your life meaningful and fulfilling.

All I can say is "Thank you. Thank you so much, sir for doing what you do and making me feel the way I do."

;)

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

Make sure to always be nice and honest and respectful to those who are above you and always do as the black man says. He is in charge, so listen to him.

This is the same ignorance that "white supremacists" are accused of. Individuals may be better at different things than others but nobody is superior to another because of the accident of the skin color you were born with.

This is offensive to any thinking individual who loves all races and believes in us all being God's children. He made us all the same and we all ******* red. We need to unite not divide.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

Very well said.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

What a load of drivel.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

Amen to that !!!
I even have thoughts about drive all over america and have my wife date and fuck with a black guy in each state
(on my expanse of course) as part for me making a tribute to black men

My husband and I respect every black man I've been with. It's no different then other races. Once you don't deserve our respect we move on.

Back