Always respect the black race

oldshhool. I'm sorry if I offended you. Yes it's true I never studied much ancient history. I'm an American and followed american history. And yes. I grew up in all white environment. the whites were very racist and so were the black in thier all black environment.
no im sorry no matter what race u are> but i thought u were white?never the less u needed to be informed . peace be upon you. AGAIN MY APOLOGIES

hmmmmmmmmmm? if u believe in jesus christ or the messiah he is a african adam african and every one else in the bible the bible is all about black people the "white people " werent here on earth intill after the flood & noah and his 3 sons re populated the earth his ******* japheth the youngest of the 3 his ******* occupied the isles of the gentiles the shore territories of the mediterranean sea in europe then they traveled west,north &northeast of the moutain of ararat and the CAUCASUS MOUTAINS> JUST A LIL WISDOM OF YOURSELF MOST WHITE PEOPLE DNT KNO THIS
@ (nocomp2bm) seeing negros rise from the lowest form of human life!???we are the cradle of civilization!!! greeks & romans came to africa to learn . we meaning the african race brought the romans out of the dark ages. learn your history lessons b4 u put black people in the bottom of the barrel everything comes from the black man wether u like to do your research or not . i see ignorance is bliss you sound racist or you were taught by racist. i bet right now u have a crucifix around your neck guess where that concept comes from ? egypt the ankh is the original cross! and the man on the crucfix!!!!!!!! is a african! so u been worshiping blackmen your whole life. PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THE PICTURES IN THE BIBLE OR THE STATUES @ CHURCH HE MADE US OUT OF DIRT WHAT COLOR IS DIRT ?

Its funny so many people really wont look for knowledge, therefore they remain ignorant on what really happened in history, keep dropping knowledge playa, teach one, reach one!!!

I. am a white man. But I don't think your getting my point. I never meant to blacks were less than us . It's just how white society look at them in the PAST. That's why site like this can exit and flourish. What better way to show up the racist is to show them that our white ladies perfer bbc.

I. am a white man. But I don't think your getting my point. I never meant to blacks were less than us . It's just how white society look at them in the PAST. That's why site like this can exit and flourish. What better way to show up the racist is to show them that our white ladies perfer bbc.

Ok all well and good...but be careful and pay attention to your choice of words because many of us bulls are quite literate and are not open to bullshit of any kind.

It's cool, some one will teach you better, and its hard to come across the way you want to over a keyboard, but just choose words carefully when it comes to real talk of race , no harm, no foul.

oohh okay i get it my bad

It's about white ladies putting out for black men and having their babies. When You see hot whitegirls with mixed babies its a clear statement. You have to know she's had countless whiteguys hitting onee her but it was a black man that she finally concieved with.

soooo........... where is your wife,sister, sister-in law,female cousins & aunties,nieces ???? THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED TO THIS LIFE!!!!!!!HAVE U EXPLAINED YOUR PHILOSOPHY TO THEM? IF NOT ! NOW IS THE TIME

hmmmmmmmmmm? if u believe in jesus christ or the messiah he is a african adam african and every one else in the bible the bible is all about black people the "white people " werent here on earth intill after the flood & noah and his 3 sons re populated the earth his ******* japheth the youngest of the 3 his ******* occupied the isles of the gentiles the shore territories of the mediterranean sea in europe then they traveled west,north &northeast of the moutain of ararat and the CAUCASUS MOUTAINS> JUST A LIL WISDOM OF YOURSELF MOST WHITE PEOPLE DNT KNO THIS

I'm no bible expert, but if i had to guess what race the key players where I would guess middle eastern. Everything took place in the Middle East or North Africa.

pardon me but im not here for that >furthermore do your research since u" had to guess"! you need more information to pair up with your education! & please to be objective during your research is the object

pardon me but im not here for that >furthermore do your research since u" had to guess"! you need more information to pair up with your education! & please to be objective during your research is the object

Fair enough. I just don't know where to start I guess. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

Meh, I see all people as equal, none is greater than or lesser than the other, we're all one human race. About that bible thing, as far as my research and education at college has told me, the notes taken by prophets and disciples of Judaism and Christianity are just like any other religion, catering to only their immediate area (Israel, and the Middle East in general) and not the world. The people who wrote both the old and new testament were Arabic/Jewish, not black or white, and based around southern Europe and Northern Africa. Like I said, we're all equal, pussy is pussy, although the size in cocks really does change with race........-_-

most of the characters of the bible were descended from Schem so middle eastern looking.

Though David had some ancestry from the black ******* of Noah Ham.

blacks are clearly the superior race and should breed with all whit girls.

not sure about other races though an asian girl did want to sleep with me as i had big cock for a white guy

I put the blackmale on top because I fear them so much. Even though it's the whitefemale I(we white males) place so high on the pedistool, and wanting the best for them, seeing negros rise from the lowest form on human life to emerge superior taking our sweet white princess from us.

Seriously, nocomp .. lol. Why don't you jus' come out and say it? .. the Black guys are totally kicking your collective white butts in society, especially when it comes to sexually. So many other ways too! To Them .. taking us from ya'all has pretty much been like 1 black boy taking candy from a dozen white babies, since you white guys still outnumber them by so much. We can use losers from many things, tho, just not the masculine things we need so don't worry. :angel:Dana

@ (nocomp2bm) seeing negros rise from the lowest form of human life!???we are the cradle of civilization!!! greeks & romans came to africa to learn . we meaning the african race brought the romans out of the dark ages. learn your history lessons b4 u put black people in the bottom of the barrel everything comes from the black man wether u like to do your research or not . i see ignorance is bliss you sound racist or you were taught by racist. i bet right now u have a crucifix around your neck guess where that concept comes from ? egypt the ankh is the original cross! and the man on the crucfix!!!!!!!! is a african! so u been worshiping blackmen your whole life. PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THE PICTURES IN THE BIBLE OR THE STATUES @ CHURCH HE MADE US OUT OF DIRT WHAT COLOR IS DIRT ?
Egypt is the was the most advanced ancient civilization and where is it--Africa.

Back