ALL whites want BBC

Do black guys realize how many supposedly straight white guys want to be bitches for BBC? Everybody knows white girls want big black cock but do black guys know how many white guys want it too? Love to hear from black guys and white guys and girls about this. Confess your BBC cravings everyone.
I'm in Mississippi. It seems harder for me as a white boi to find a bbc I can trust to own and train me.

I feel the same as you. The UK seems to be lacking behind the USA in the acceptance of sissy crossdressers by the Black Bulls we so want to worship. I myself come from a country background where there is no willing Black Cock to service me. I have to travel to the bigger cities to get my pleasure from hung Black Studs and sometimes hire a Black Stallion *******. I'm OK with this but it doesn't seem to be readily available as it is in the States. Also I would love to visit Jamaica to sample the local talent but I've read that sissy bois are not in demand over there. Wouldn't it be lovely to be Blacked by these Beautiful Black Cocks Studs.:qos::lips::qos:
You are absolutely right about all of us wanting BBC’s. I thought of a different way to please my wife instead of constantly sleeping with her and that’s to share her with the biggest BBC’s we can find

For me It's a matter of serving superior alpha males.
I have come to the understanding that ALL white couples should serve our superior black masters WHETHER WE WANT TO OR NOT! I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve superior black men) There can be no limits, and if I balk at something that is asked of me, my black master has the RIGHT TO MAKE SERVE.
I can not disobey,
To look at the superiority of the black cock is to understand our place as white males. Furthermore I need to offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.
I am a straight married white male but when I see bbc I want to drop to my knees and drain his black balls into my throat.

Back