ALL whites want BBC

Do black guys realize how many supposedly straight white guys want to be bitches for BBC? Everybody knows white girls want big black cock but do black guys know how many white guys want it too? Love to hear from black guys and white guys and girls about this. Confess your BBC cravings everyone.

My wife is 100% Black Only, and has been for a little over 3 years. I have been pussy free since the night of her first experience with a black guy.

In the bedroom, I am 100% a submissive little bitch boi for black guys. I know there’s a TON of fakers out there, and even some on this site…. But, all of her bulls along with any of my Daddy’s have all heard me say many times….

“White Pussy (this means the females pussy, and the little cuck bois pussy as well) belongs to the Black Man and his cock. It doesn’t matter if the white couple is married, engaged, or just dating.

if you are white, and you have a hole, then it belongs to a black man and his cock. Maybe you haven’t found your Owners, but they are out there. And when they appear in your path, no matter what point time they appear, they have come to claim what’s theirs.

if a white couple, white female, or white male are reading this and you have not experienced the absolute passion and thrill of being with a Black Man and his cock…. You should do so immediately.

it will change your life forever, and in the most amazing & thrilling ways you could ever imagine!

My wife is 100% Black Only, and has been for a little over 3 years. I have been pussy free since the night of her first experience with a black guy.

In the bedroom, I am 100% a submissive little bitch boi for black guys. I know there’s a TON of fakers out there, and even some on this site…. But, all of her bulls along with any of my Daddy’s have all heard me say many times….

“White Pussy (this means the females pussy, and the little cuck bois pussy as well) belongs to the Black Man and his cock. It doesn’t matter if the white couple is married, engaged, or just dating.

if you are white, and you have a hole, then it belongs to a black man and his cock. Maybe you haven’t found your Owners, but they are out there. And when they appear in your path, no matter what point time they appear, they have come to claim what’s theirs.

if a white couple, white female, or white male are reading this and you have not experienced the absolute passion and thrill of being with a Black Man and his cock…. You should do so immediately.

it will change your life forever, and in the most amazing & thrilling ways you could ever imagine!
“All of her bulls”
My God, I wanna see her in action

I know Id be happy if pleasing a fine Black man or men on a very regular basis. I just dont think many Black men want a guy like me. Doesnt seem to be any in my area anyway.
@ObedientWhtCuk you really dont know how lucky you are. Or maybe you do 😊
Trust me on a couple things. There are WAY MORE Black Men in your area that are interest then you realize. Most likely you’re looking in the wrong places or if you have had conversations you’ve started and they just ghosted you… then your approach was wrong.

A Confident Black Man does not need a situation where he messes around with another man, and that explodes in his face and exposes him.

As a true cuckold and servant to Black Men, we must understand & respect the fact that our Kings need to be able to trust us. It is not out job or our place to run around getting our Kings exposed to criticism and judgement that can impact their life negatively. They need to TRUST US 100% and know that the only time we open our mouths…is to swallow their cock. And that once they’ve used us and the “session” is over, that our mouths immediately close and we don’t speak of it. Ever

I would very much like to find a black man who would allow me the privilege of sucking his cock, and possibly breeding me. I have been a very submissive bottom who actively seeks out men who are only interested in using me for their pleasure since the first time I had a sexual experience with another man. Since then I often look for dominant, aggressive, verbally abusive tops. I truly enjoy the feeling of knowing that I am being used by a man with no concern of my own release.

As I've said before, up until this point I've only looked for other white men. After some discussion with people online and in person, I've realized that it is imperative for me to submit to any black man who asks me to pleasure him. It is a great way to not only recognize that black cock is superior, but to show solidarity with the black community. Any white man, gay or straight should oblige any black man who asks for sexual relief. I hope to have the chance to suck my first BBC, and I will make sure to update everyone with photos and hopefully video.

I know Id be happy if pleasing a fine Black man or men on a very regular basis. I just dont think many Black men want a guy like me. Doesnt seem to be any in my area anyway.
@ObedientWhtCuk you really dont know how lucky you are. Or maybe you do 😊
I feel the same as you. The UK seems to be lacking behind the USA in the acceptance of sissy crossdressers by the Black Bulls we so want to worship. I myself come from a country background where there is no willing Black Cock to service me. I have to travel to the bigger cities to get my pleasure from hung Black Studs and sometimes hire a Black Stallion *******. I'm OK with this but it doesn't seem to be readily available as it is in the States. Also I would love to visit Jamaica to sample the local talent but I've read that sissy bois are not in demand over there. Wouldn't it be lovely to be Blacked by these Beautiful Black Cocks Studs.:qos::lips::qos:

Attachments

• 038_1000.jpg
    038_1000.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 303
  • 480_1000.jpg
    480_1000.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 246
  • 466_1000.jpg
    466_1000.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 235
  • 230_1000.jpg
    230_1000.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 979_1000.jpg
    979_1000.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 267
Do black guys realize how many supposedly straight white guys want to be bitches for BBC? Everybody knows white girls want big black cock but do black guys know how many white guys want it too? Love to hear from black guys and white guys and girls about this. Confess your BBC cravings everyone.
I'm a white sisicuckold boi I love black guys extremely submissive when I'm around a group of black men just saying

Hearing how white women get so much pleasure from a Black Cock always turns me on. The way Black Bulls pound them into mind blowing orgasms always makes me lust after an intense breeding session with Black Studs. :qos: :lips:

Attachments

• 736_1000.jpg
    736_1000.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 505_1000.jpg
    505_1000.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 912_1000.jpg
    912_1000.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 888_1000.jpg
    888_1000.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 1765198919(1).png
    1765198919(1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 219
  • 777213612(1).jpg
    777213612(1).jpg
    389 KB · Views: 217
  • 1572482416(1).jpg
    1572482416(1).jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 742_1000.jpg
    742_1000.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 245
Sucking black cock is a great pleasure for white men

My first experience with a black man immediately changed me and I prefer black men over white women or white men now

Trust me on a couple things. There are WAY MORE Black Men in your area that are interest then you realize. Most likely you’re looking in the wrong places or if you have had conversations you’ve started and they just ghosted you… then your approach was wrong.

A Confident Black Man does not need a situation where he messes around with another man, and that explodes in his face and exposes him.

As a true cuckold and servant to Black Men, we must understand & respect the fact that our Kings need to be able to trust us. It is not out job or our place to run around getting our Kings exposed to criticism and judgement that can impact their life negatively. They need to TRUST US 100% and know that the only time we open our mouths…is to swallow their cock. And that once they’ve used us and the “session” is over, that our mouths immediately close and we don’t speak of it. Ever
You understand the relationship between black man and white man completely we are here to suck their cocks

Back