ALL whites want BBC

I'm am so loving this scenario 😍
The white cuckold and his wife need to one by one recruit the members of his family into the lifestyle in order to achieve complete family submission. The wives need to share their bulls with their of age daughters. This can be achieved by arranging to fuck their bulls when they know that the ******* will see her bull destroying her moms pussy! If the ******* doesn't join right on the spot,within a week of thinking about what she witnessed,she will have burned a hole in the crotch of her panties,and she will want the bulls BBC! For the *******,let him walk in on mom getting railed by her bull with dad tied to a chair watching,and untie him when it's time to make him eat the bulls cream pie. Allow the ******* to be present at his fathers cuckolding sessions on a regular basis,and participate in the clean up as well. The ******* will learn what the white males role is in modern society from watching how his ******* serves! It's our job as parents to prepare our adult children for their roles in society in the 21st century. Wives need to tell all the women in the family about how they cuckold their white husbands with BBC,how much they love fucking black men,how amazing the sex is,and how much their husband loves being cuckolded! This is especially important,the women of the white family need to know how by cuckolding their white husbands with black men,has made your marriage stronger,how your husband is happier and more attentive to you because he is no longer under pressure to perform and satisfy your sexual needs. Tell them how much BBC cuckolding has spiced up your sex life for you and your husband,and how he cannot get enough of watching you taking big black cock! This combined with telling them how awesome sex with black men is,will get all the women in your family to start thinking cuckolding their husbands and boyfriends with BBC. This will get their juices flowing,and put a puddle in the panties of all of your families w omen,and before long they will be on the internet looking up BBC cuckolding,and once they see videos of black men with their amazing huge cocks fucking white wives,and the husbands loving watching their wives taking black cocks,they will be hooked,and soon one by one they will be inquiring how to get started in the lifestyle. Let the ladies in your family,moms and mom in laws,sisters and sister in laws,aunts and nieces,cousins,even your grandmothers because BBC was taboo in their younger days and they need to try black cock too. The cuckold white married couples need to spread the word so the women of their family can spread their legs! Their needy pussies aren't going to black cock fuck themselves,and their white husbands and boyfriends aren't going to BBC cuckold themselves either. You need to plant the seed in the women of your families dirty little minds and watch it grow,and soon they all will be planting black seed in their wet pussies,and their husbands and boyfriends will be lapping that seed up! It may be a bit embarising and uncomfortable at first,but once they watch cuckold videos one by one they will all want in on the lifestyle,and you need to tell them you can help them get started. If you really want to see your whole family blacked,you will have work to do,but the sweet pay off will be a whole family that serves BBC and BBC cuckolding family events like the one in my above post. What better thing could their be for a Modern white family to do than all enjoying BBC together with the people in the world that we love the most! They all deserve BBC and BBC deserves to use and enjoy their tight holes long and hard! The family males need the protein in their diets to be happy healthy cuckolds! The modern white family who BBC cuckold plays together stays together! So start spreading the word and the spreading of the legs will follow! Be the family BBC cuckold recruiters in your family,they will all thank you for it,because deep down inside every white person is the need and desire to serve BBC. It is the future for the modern white family! Don't let your family miss pulling the BBC train!

Last edited:
I feel like all black men know that they have their pick of whoever they want. Their passion and cravings know absolutely any sex. They are dominant and take what they want. If that is pussy it belongs to them. If they want a tight white boi pussy it belongs to them. Their control and dominance is our future. I want that as bad as that first bbc that I felt on my lips and beg for more to this very day.
And we are realizing that

The white cuckold and his wife need to one by one recruit the members of his family into the lifestyle in order to achieve complete family submission. The wives need to share their bulls with their of age daughters. This can be achieved by arranging to fuck their bulls when they know that the ******* will see her bull destroying her moms pussy! If the ******* doesn't join right on the spot,within a week of thinking about what she witnessed,she will have burned a hole in the crotch of her panties,and she will want the bulls BBC! For the *******,let him walk in on mom getting railed by her bull with dad tied to a chair watching,and untie him when it's time to make him eat the bulls cream pie. Allow the ******* to be present at his fathers cuckolding sessions on a regular basis,and participate in the clean up as well. The ******* will learn what the white males role is in modern society from watching how his ******* serves! It's our job as parents to prepare our adult children for their roles in society in the 21st century. Wives need to tell all the women in the family about how they cuckold their white husbands with BBC,how much they love fucking black men,how amazing the sex is,and how much their husband loves being cuckolded! This is especially important,the women of the white family need to know how by cuckolding their white husbands with black men,has made your marriage stronger,how your husband is happier and more attentive to you because he is no longer under pressure to perform and satisfy your sexual needs. Tell them how much BBC cuckolding has spiced up your sex life for you and your husband,and how he cannot get enough of watching you taking big black cock! This combined with telling them how awesome sex with black men is,will get all the women in your family to start thinking cuckolding their husbands and boyfriends with BBC. This will get their juices flowing,and put a puddle in the panties of all of your families w omen,and before long they will be on the internet looking up BBC cuckolding,and once they see videos of black men with their amazing huge cocks fucking white wives,and the husbands loving watching their wives taking black cocks,they will be hooked,and soon one by one they will be inquiring how to get started in the lifestyle. Let the ladies in your family,moms and mom in laws,sisters and sister in laws,aunts and nieces,cousins,even your grandmothers because BBC was taboo in their younger days and they need to try black cock too. The cuckold white married couples need to spread the word so the women of their family can spread their legs! Their needy pussies aren't going to black cock fuck themselves,and their white husbands and boyfriends aren't going to BBC cuckold themselves either. You need to plant the seed in the women of your families dirty little minds and watch it grow,and soon they all will be planting black seed in their wet pussies,and their husbands and boyfriends will be lapping that seed up! It may be a bit embarising and uncomfortable at first,but once they watch cuckold videos one by one they will all want in on the lifestyle,and you need to tell them you can help them get started. If you really want to see your whole family blacked,you will have work to do,but the sweet pay off will be a whole family that serves BBC and BBC cuckolding family events like the one in my above post. What better thing could their be for a Modern white family to do than all enjoying BBC together with the people in the world that we love the most! They all deserve BBC and BBC deserves to use and enjoy their tight holes long and hard! The family males need the protein in their diets to be happy healthy cuckolds! The modern white family who BBC cuckold plays together stays together! So start spreading the word and the spreading of the legs will follow! Be the family BBC cuckold recruiters in your family,they will all thank you for it,because deep down inside every white person is the need and desire to serve BBC. It is the future for the modern white family! Don't let your family miss pulling the BBC train!

You masturbated well?? People like you are none other than the extremely conservative reciprocals on the liberal side! IR sex is an pleasant opportunity, not a moral obligation!! It is precisely this extremely liberal mentality that gives extremists against IR sex a sense of legitimacy!

The extremes feed on each other: law of effect-anti effect!!

Say what you want but BBC cuckolding is exploding into white families all over the world! The women of these families are starting to tell each other about the joy of BBC and how much their husbands and boyfriends love watching their women black fucked,and how it had made their marriages stronger,spiced up their sex lives and in some cases saved their marriages all together. Women need to spread the word to all their female friends and family members! All whites deep down inside want to serve BBC!

I’ve been wanting to be taken by a black stud since I was a young man, my time in the service only reinforced my lust for black kings when I saw how beautiful their bodies and cocks could be, as I get older it just gets stronger along with my cuckold fetish.
When I was in Navy boot camp at Great Lakes Training Base in 1989/1990, I had two black studs that I would sneak into the laundry room after lights out. They had approached me and wanted me to suck their cocks….. believe me I did !!!! Love that Black Baby Batter going down my throat 💦💦💦💦😊😊🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Do black guys realize how many supposedly straight white guys want to be bitches for BBC? Everybody knows white girls want big black cock but do black guys know how many white guys want it too? Love to hear from black guys and white guys and girls about this. Confess your BBC cravings everyone.
I'm a straight white guy but I'd love to experience sucking a big black cock,

My wife is 100% Black Only, and has been for a little over 3 years. I have been pussy free since the night of her first experience with a black guy.

In the bedroom, I am 100% a submissive little bitch boi for black guys. I know there’s a TON of fakers out there, and even some on this site…. But, all of her bulls along with any of my Daddy’s have all heard me say many times….

“White Pussy (this means the females pussy, and the little cuck bois pussy as well) belongs to the Black Man and his cock. It doesn’t matter if the white couple is married, engaged, or just dating.

if you are white, and you have a hole, then it belongs to a black man and his cock. Maybe you haven’t found your Owners, but they are out there. And when they appear in your path, no matter what point time they appear, they have come to claim what’s theirs.

if a white couple, white female, or white male are reading this and you have not experienced the absolute passion and thrill of being with a Black Man and his cock…. You should do so immediately.

it will change your life forever, and in the most amazing & thrilling ways you could ever imagine!
I am a divorced white guy and have been cross dressing at home so much that I find I am becoming very feminine and emotional in my outlook on life. I spend hours every day on this site and am in awe of all the Black Bulls who service us sissy bois. My goal is also to become a submissive bitch for BBC and enjoy being a cum dump for their pleasure. At the moment I can only dream of being Black Bred and feeling the sensation of a Black Alphas hot seed shooting deep inside me but one day I will make this a reality. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

I am a divorced white guy and have been cross dressing at home so much that I find I am becoming very feminine and emotional in my outlook on life. I spend hours every day on this site and am in awe of all the Black Bulls who service us sissy bois. My goal is also to become a submissive bitch for BBC and enjoy being a cum dump for their pleasure. At the moment I can only dream of being Black Bred and feeling the sensation of a Black Alphas hot seed shooting deep inside me but one day I will make this a reality. :blackheart: :lips::qos:G
Good for you having the courage to explore your sexuality. Experiencing cock is wonderful. I have limited experience with cock but enough to know I could never be like some of them.
Taking their cum is a big step but once I tried I really enjoyed. Having an anal orgasm is very addictive and hope you get to have that experience as you mentioned.

Do black guys realize how many supposedly straight white guys want to be bitches for BBC? Everybody knows white girls want big black cock but do black guys know how many white guys want it too? Love to hear from black guys and white guys and girls about this. Confess your BBC cravings everyone.
Great thread, much needed here

I feel the same as you. The UK seems to be lacking behind the USA in the acceptance of sissy crossdressers by the Black Bulls we so want to worship. I myself come from a country background where there is no willing Black Cock to service me. I have to travel to the bigger cities to get my pleasure from hung Black Studs and sometimes hire a Black Stallion *******. I'm OK with this but it doesn't seem to be readily available as it is in the States. Also I would love to visit Jamaica to sample the local talent but I've read that sissy bois are not in demand over there. Wouldn't it be lovely to be Blacked by these Beautiful Black Cocks Studs.:qos::lips::qos:
I feel the same as you. The UK seems to be lacking behind the USA in the acceptance of sissy crossdressers by the Black Bulls we so want to worship. I myself come from a country background where there is no willing Black Cock to service me. I have to travel to the bigger cities to get my pleasure from hung Black Studs and sometimes hire a Black Stallion *******. I'm OK with this but it doesn't seem to be readily available as it is in the States. Also I would love to visit Jamaica to sample the local talent but I've read that sissy bois are not in demand over there. Wouldn't it be lovely to be Blacked by these Beautiful Black Cocks Studs.:qos::lips::qos:
I'm a straight white guy but I love your black cock pictures.

I confess. I would not climb off of a hot bbc. For pussy instead

I could definitely admit as a husband who thought he was straight I always had a problem confessing how much I really loved BBC’s

For me It's a matter of serving superior alpha males.
I have come to the understanding that ALL white couples should serve our superior black masters WHETHER WE WANT TO OR NOT! I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve superior black men) There can be no limits, and if I balk at something that is asked of me, my black master has the RIGHT TO MAKE SERVE.
I can not disobey,
To look at the superiority of the black cock is to understand our place as white males. Furthermore I need to offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.

Back