ALL whites want BBC

It's very true. I've been attracted to black men since I was 16. I am still waiting for my first bbc experience but I'm hungry for it more than ever. I am sure I would feel like the rest of all whites out there after being with a black man that it feels like a perfect match. Hopefully I experience that very soon with a black man

It's very true. I've been attracted to black men since I was 16. I am still waiting for my first bbc experience but I'm hungry for it more than ever. I am sure I would feel like the rest of all whites out there after being with a black man that it feels like a perfect match. Hopefully I experience that very soon with a black man
And I'm sure you will really enjoy it

Have sucked more white cock than black cock but I do find there is something special about black cock. White cock I am ok with just stroking and maybe suck it. But black cock I may not even stroke first. It’s almost an automatic reflex that I submit. Would like to find a regular one day
Same here and I will take a black cock over a white cock if given the choice

My wife is 100% Black Only, and has been for a little over 3 years. I have been pussy free since the night of her first experience with a black guy.

In the bedroom, I am 100% a submissive little bitch boi for black guys. I know there’s a TON of fakers out there, and even some on this site…. But, all of her bulls along with any of my Daddy’s have all heard me say many times….

“White Pussy (this means the females pussy, and the little cuck bois pussy as well) belongs to the Black Man and his cock. It doesn’t matter if the white couple is married, engaged, or just dating.

if you are white, and you have a hole, then it belongs to a black man and his cock. Maybe you haven’t found your Owners, but they are out there. And when they appear in your path, no matter what point time they appear, they have come to claim what’s theirs.

if a white couple, white female, or white male are reading this and you have not experienced the absolute passion and thrill of being with a Black Man and his cock…. You should do so immediately.

it will change your life forever, and in the most amazing & thrilling ways you could ever imagine!
Oh yes wow..the passion and the thrill of being with a blackman..mmm supreme

A certain proportion of people (heterosexual / bisexual women and bisexual / homosexual men) are attracted to the BBC for a number of reasons and some are also attracted to the BWC, but this is not common.

People around the world are more instinctively oriented towards their own phenotype, and these people can be divided into two major groups.

1.Members of the first group do not want to enter into any community with people other than their own group.
These people are characterized by several forms of supremacism, one form of which is open racism.

2. Members of the second group are happy to make friends with other kinds of people , but for the purposes of romantic and sexual intercourse they prefer, rather or exclusively, members of their own kind. This is essentially nothing more than latent soft racism fueled by the instinct of life, found in all phenotypes.

Anyone who is heavily attracted to the BBC and / or the BWC will not hold back on sex because it will deprive them of their pleasure!! :) :)

I believe that white cuckold husbands will surrender all the women of his family for hard group BBC use. He wants to see all the women in his family used. His wife,his adult age daughters,his sisters,his mom,his mom and sister in laws,even his grandmother! Because all white people secretly crave BBC, I believe that multigenerational cuckold parties will become mainstream white family events,where all the women will serve BBC together,and the white males, fathers,husbands,sons,******* in laws,******* in laws,and grandfathers,will all surrender their women to groups of black men and watch them being used hard. The men will be expected to fluff and clean as needed,and photograph and video these family events. They will all dress up in their Sunday best church clothes,arrive at the place where the event is held. They will have a family dinner with the group of well dressed black men. After the dinner is over,the white males will remove the tables and chairs and put the mattresses in the middle of the room. The women will line up,and the black men will select the woman of their choice,and strip them out of their church clothes and start fucking them all while the white males start their cuckold duties. This is the future of the modern white family in the 21st century. All white people want black cock,all will serve BBC.

I feel like all black men know that they have their pick of whoever they want. Their passion and cravings know absolutely any sex. They are dominant and take what they want. If that is pussy it belongs to them. If they want a tight white boi pussy it belongs to them. Their control and dominance is our future. I want that as bad as that first bbc that I felt on my lips and beg for more to this very day.

I believe that white cuckold husbands will surrender all the women of his family for hard group BBC use. He wants to see all the women in his family used. His wife,his adult age daughters,his sisters,his mom,his mom and sister in laws,even his grandmother! Because all white people secretly crave BBC, I believe that multigenerational cuckold parties will become mainstream white family events,where all the women will serve BBC together,and the white males, fathers,husbands,sons,******* in laws,******* in laws,and grandfathers,will all surrender their women to groups of black men and watch them being used hard. The men will be expected to fluff and clean as needed,and photograph and video these family events. They will all dress up in their Sunday best church clothes,arrive at the place where the event is held. They will have a family dinner with the group of well dressed black men. After the dinner is over,the white males will remove the tables and chairs and put the mattresses in the middle of the room. The women will line up,and the black men will select the woman of their choice,and strip them out of their church clothes and start fucking them all while the white males start their cuckold duties. This is the future of the modern white family in the 21st century. All white people want black cock,all will serve BBC.
I'm am so loving this scenario 😍

Back