Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you do?

tumblr_pg7qj7EOE51tdzdlxo1_1280.jpg
Clean her with my tongue then sloppy secomsa

All depends. I clean her up the majority of the time. Sometimes I'm in chastity and not allowed to orgasm. Sometimes I jerk off and end up cuming with very little touching required. My favorite is putting on my condom and filling it up after a few strokes while with my wife.

what do you
lick her clean to a few more orgasms hopefully....wouldnt ever dream of jacking off....hopefully id be pierced and securely caged....as far as fucking her, itd be nice id feel like a man again, but im pussyfree now im taking a gf or wife simply to be enslaved and degraded...i want to cum hands free all the time and wanna get good at eating pussy....just hope i can handle all the hotter younger with more stamina and more hung than me who will be using her and probably solidifying my fem fag tendencies....i liked pussy i liked fucking girls feeling like the man and my D isnt like tiny not at all so i know they liked it too but....

I would love to sloppy second since I know my wife would enjoy more with my cock moving in & out with someone cum as lube but of cause safety first whoever creampied her must be clean.

Back