African beach scene

urg not much to explain really its just a postcard of 3rd world life..its what colonialism will do to an unspoiled eden after a few centuries...

I assume you're referring to the great African empires prior to the 16th century ... Ethiopia, Songhai, Bantu, etc???
And the explorations of Christopher Columbus & Vasco da Gama with the trading routes?
My history of Africa is very vague, and I was thinking maybe you were offering up information as to why Africa is the way it is today ... ???

urg not much to explain really its just a postcard of 3rd world life..its what colonialism will do to an unspoiled eden after a few centuries...

except no African country was colonised by whites for more than one century. and most not for anywhere near one century...of course the Arab colonisation of east and Africa was for a much longer period.
Britain took control of Cape Colony only on 1806 and it was a lot later before South Africa as we know it today was formed and they gained independence in 1910. It is probably the only relatively modern African country (at least in many parts) as a result.

I assume you're referring to the great African empires prior to the 16th century ... Ethiopia, Songhai, Bantu, etc???
And the explorations of Christopher Columbus & Vasco da Gama with the trading routes?
My history of Africa is very vague, and I was thinking maybe you were offering up information as to why Africa is the way it is today ... ???
that is exactly why it is how it is today - colonialism is a generational legacy - it doesn't just 'go away'

except no African country was colonised by whites for more than one century. and most not for anywhere near one century...of course the Arab colonisation of east and Africa was for a much longer period.
Britain took control of Cape Colony only on 1806 and it was a lot later before South Africa as we know it today was formed and they gained independence in 1910. It is probably the only relatively modern African country (at least in many parts) as a result.
they only needed to colonize long enoug to get all teh resources - once those are secured in teh private sector - why maintain political power

The South African Connection:

The mining magnate Cecil Rhodes and the British High Commissioner, Lord Alfred Milner instigated the Anglo-Boer War (South African War) of 1899-1902. Their purpose was to secure gold and other natural resources in South Africa with cheap indigenous labour in circumstances akin to slavery, and to extend British domination over the entire African continent “from Cape to Cairo.”

British imperial power had developed the strategy of “divide and rule.” Milner was the main drafter of the 1917 Balfour Declaration offering “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.”[6]

With the support of De Beers, the Israeli diamond cutting and polishing industry was established during the Second World War, and by 1975 accounted for almost 40 percent of Israel’s non-agricultural exports.

The diamond industry then became the foundation of Israel’s armaments industry. In turn, arms export sales in 2012 were US$7.5 billion which placed Israel in fourth place, surpassed only by the United States, Russia and France. Thus, Israeli arms exports exceed even those of Britain, Germany and China. An estimated 150 000 Israeli households depend economically on the arms industry.[7]

Yotam Feldman’s award-winning documentary film, The Lab, chillingly focuses upon how the armaments industry markets export sales on Israel’s tried and proven success in dealing with Palestinians. One particularly arrogant character describes the industry as “turning ******* into money.”[8]

Prime Minister John Vorster visited Israel in 1976. In defiance of the 1977 UN arms embargo against apartheid South Africa, he and his successor PW Botha (1978-1989) established close Israeli-South African collaboration in developing nuclear and other weapons.[9]

In the words of Noseweek editor, Martin Welz: “Israel had the brains, but no money. South Africa had the money, but no brains.”[10] With money seemingly to burn to defend apartheid, the “securocrats” instead bankrupted the country. South Africa defaulted on its foreign debts in 1985 after Botha’s infamous “Rubicon Speech.”

Led by church leaders including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the late Dr Beyers Naude and Dr Allan Boesak, the nonviolent international banking sanctions campaign became the tipping point in South Africa’s relatively peaceful transition to constitutional democracy in 1994.[11] It was focussed on New York banks because of the role of the US dollar as settlement currency in foreign exchange markets.

Terry Crawford-Browne is a retired banker, who advised the South African Council of Churches on the banking sanctions campaign against apartheid South Africa. He was secretary of the Cape Town organising committee for the Russell Tribunal on Palestine when it met in Cape Town in November 2011. He is also the author of Eye On The Diamonds published in 2012 by Penguins Books.
by

except they did not get all the resources and most modern export of African resources took place post independence.

Look how 4,000 white farming families made Zimbabwe they bread basket of Africa, created a thriving light industrial economy, protected the environment, and set up a road network that is still better than most African countries with free health and educations such that black Zimbabweans throughout Africa were regarded as the African intelligencia compared to other countries...

Of course the Africans seized back their land (at least power crazed politicians took the farms for the personal homes). As a result Zimbabweans starved to death, inflation went over 1000%, unemployment passed 80% while the average life span dropped to 34yo...but at least they were the result of Africans making their own decisions.

This of course had absolutely nothing to do with any past colonial decisions, which has created the wealth the ZAN-PF cronies hungered for

of course in all this turmoil the African rich got even richer and they still got all the white pussy they wanted...

beta ... you start your explanation in the late 1800's ... there were a tremendous number of events and colonialism that took place before then. Actually the whole 17th & 18th centuries, and even further back with Spain and Portugal in the 15th & 16th centuries. I don't think you can lay the blame of Africa's woes all on the British, can you?
There were wars & such going on for controlling the many trade routes, and huge raw materials being produced prior to the British arrival.

I
The South African Connection:

The mining magnate Cecil Rhodes and the British High Commissioner, Lord Alfred Milner instigated the Anglo-Boer War (South African War) of 1899-1902. Their purpose was to secure gold and other natural resources in South Africa with cheap indigenous labour in circumstances akin to slavery, and to extend British domination over the entire African continent “from Cape to Cairo.”

British imperial power had developed the strategy of “divide and rule.” Milner was the main drafter of the 1917 Balfour Declaration offering “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.”[6]

With the support of De Beers, the Israeli diamond cutting and polishing industry was established during the Second World War, and by 1975 accounted for almost 40 percent of Israel’s non-agricultural exports.

The diamond industry then became the foundation of Israel’s armaments industry. In turn, arms export sales in 2012 were US$7.5 billion which placed Israel in fourth place, surpassed only by the United States, Russia and France. Thus, Israeli arms exports exceed even those of Britain, Germany and China. An estimated 150 000 Israeli households depend economically on the arms industry.[7]

Yotam Feldman’s award-winning documentary film, The Lab, chillingly focuses upon how the armaments industry markets export sales on Israel’s tried and proven success in dealing with Palestinians. One particularly arrogant character describes the industry as “turning ******* into money.”[8]

Prime Minister John Vorster visited Israel in 1976. In defiance of the 1977 UN arms embargo against apartheid South Africa, he and his successor PW Botha (1978-1989) established close Israeli-South African collaboration in developing nuclear and other weapons.[9]

In the words of Noseweek editor, Martin Welz: “Israel had the brains, but no money. South Africa had the money, but no brains.”[10] With money seemingly to burn to defend apartheid, the “securocrats” instead bankrupted the country. South Africa defaulted on its foreign debts in 1985 after Botha’s infamous “Rubicon Speech.”

Led by church leaders including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the late Dr Beyers Naude and Dr Allan Boesak, the nonviolent international banking sanctions campaign became the tipping point in South Africa’s relatively peaceful transition to constitutional democracy in 1994.[11] It was focussed on New York banks because of the role of the US dollar as settlement currency in foreign exchange markets.

Terry Crawford-Browne is a retired banker, who advised the South African Council of Churches on the banking sanctions campaign against apartheid South Africa. He was secretary of the Cape Town organising committee for the Russell Tribunal on Palestine when it met in Cape Town in November 2011. He is also the author of Eye On The Diamonds published in 2012 by Penguins Books.
by

This almost looked good till I realised it had simply been coped and pasted with undetailed references from a political rant. Show the source of this please...

beta ... you start your explanation in the late 1800's ... there were a tremendous number of events and colonialism that took place before then. Actually the whole 17th & 18th centuries, and even further back with Spain and Portugal in the 15th & 16th centuries. I don't think you can lay the blame of Africa's woes all on the British, can you?
There were wars & such going on for controlling the many trade routes, and huge raw materials being produced prior to the British arrival.

hey I liked another one of your posts....:)

I copied and pasted the author as well. why don't you google

I don't need to.

But your post did say Terry Crawford-Browne was the author just included a paragraph about him. Thanks for the clarification.

The tribal shifts across Africa were more than generational the new tribes did move in and start farming they moved in and killed. The British mostly came and traded and they did not evict anyone from the Cape.

The colonial legacy is road, education, health and trade and for a while during their rule peace.

I have to admit I don't know so much about the reality of Africa. I am just sure that the first thing which a white girl focuses is not the meat piece between a black man's legs.

I have to admit I don't know so much about the reality of Africa. I am just sure that the first thing which a white girl focuses is not the meat piece between a black man's legs.

True its probably the pillow or grass her face is pushed into as the African humps...:)

True its probably the pillow or grass her face is pushed into as the African humps...:)
So what makes those Africans more cruel and aggressive on white women? Do you think they use their penises for gaining political, economical and social power? Do they have biologic weapons between their legs? lol

So what makes those Africans more cruel and aggressive on white women? Do you think they use their penises for gaining political, economical and social power? Do they have biologic weapons between their legs? lol

I have never found Africans cruel or aggressive towards white women.

You will find women in Africa holding very powerful positions in government and sometimes even more ruthless than the men. The third wife of one of my ex-wife's 'friends' was very much a sexual predator herself and loved her rhinoceros horn strap on!

What African men seem to have is the easy ability to recognise is a female's readiness to be mounted in a forthright manner that western males are often too polite and considerate or politically correct to understand or respond to.

If a woman has been married for several years she is often ready for something new, while teenage girls have strong urges to have sex. The Africans simply respond without analysis.

Last edited:
Back