African beach scene

Would you enlighten us about the reality?
its dangerous mostly, on a lot of coastlines, the only white girls open to fucking black guys would most likely also be tourists, STD diseases are pretty much out of control - its almost impossible to just hook u with ppl here without running serious risks. also a lot of tribal customs on various parts of africa are very no no about what they consider lewd. you know there is a saying that the germans invented health. well , much in same way - africans invented buereaucracy - when customs convert to 'laws' it becomes tedious. also there is a bedrock of racial discrimination here that runs deep and creates all sorts of stigma. and its not even just between 'black and white' different tribes can't stand one another...I would say this african fantasy a lot of foriegners have can and does exist in luxury resorts etc - but not so much outside of that. its just too dangerous - when poverty aspires toward teh middle class - you have middle class values ruling - too much godamn colonial relgious fallout

its dangerous mostly, on a lot of coastlines, the only white girls open to fucking black guys would most likely also be tourists, STD diseases are pretty much out of control - its almost impossible to just hook u with ppl here without running serious risks. also a lot of tribal customs on various parts of africa are very no no about what they consider lewd. you know there is a saying that the germans invented health. well , much in same way - africans invented buereaucracy - when customs convert to 'laws' it becomes tedious. also there is a bedrock of racial discrimination here that runs deep and creates all sorts of stigma. and its not even just between 'black and white' different tribes can't stand one another...I would say this african fantasy a lot of foriegners have can and does exist in luxury resorts etc - but not so much outside of that. its just too dangerous - when poverty aspires toward teh middle class - you have middle class values ruling - too much godamn colonial relgious fallout
There are too much corruption and injustice in Africa. Some people are too rich and some people too poor. In this conditions no one could expect people to live in peace with others. I can imagine how a poor and hopeless young African boy could feel against white people. It is so dangerous in deed. I hope in the future Africa will be a better place where black & white people can hug each other.

There are too much corruption and injustice in Africa. Some people are too rich and some people too poor. In this conditions no one could expect people to live in peace with others. I can imagine how a poor and hopeless young African boy could feel against white people. It is so dangerous in deed. I hope in the future Africa will be a better place where black & white people can hug each other.

I read this and then laughed when you said a poor and hopeless young African boy would feel against white people...

The corruption rife in Africa is mainly black corruption and betakitten highlighted the inter tribal issues.

A young and feeling hopeless feeling young African is going to feel very, very bitter about his black rulers getting super rich rather than sorting out his community. Just how many millions did Zuma spend on 'necessary' improvements to his palatial home. Have you seen some of the gin palace bordellos that some Africa presidential planes have become.

Just how long did Compareo stay in Burkino Faso after standing down as President?

black and white people get on a lot better with each other than Bantu, Xhosa, Zulu, Shona, Masai and Luo get on with each other...not counting the how cuddly the whites 'submitting' to blacks get...

Back