African beach scene

This was what I meant but if you want to know seriously, you guys can search what happens to white people in the SA. That is so cruel and it is not a nonsense.

Ok I can accept your point as regards SA but sexual violence there is not only directed at white people but at black people as well. SA is so modern that it is incomparable with the rest of Africa. Though I have heard of instances of cruelty in Nigeria as well.

It is not the norm for Africa outside a civil war situation, and I have found most Africans are industrious, charming, considerate and friendly.

Of course there are always exceptions and be wary of Africans who have a political axe to grind.

However cruelty is not an African issue alone as the recent events in Mexico have shown and many gun wielding countries have high crime rates, would you feel safe in every American suburb? Eastern Europe has its own issues and that is accepted Moldavia is a European country, which is notorious for its criminals exporting white slaves...

beta ... you start your explanation in the late 1800's ... there were a tremendous number of events and colonialism that took place before then. Actually the whole 17th & 18th centuries, and even further back with Spain and Portugal in the 15th & 16th centuries. I don't think you can lay the blame of Africa's woes all on the British, can you?
There were wars & such going on for controlling the many trade routes, and huge raw materials being produced prior to the British arrival.
5ad1c019-jpg.107185

Cant decide if this picture is real or fake, can someone help?

Fake. Ive seen the picture of the men above and there werent any woman.

Back