African beach scene

Certainly would. I hope they won't get to tell the baby where he/she was conceived.
No the kid doesn't know the details. No one of us know those details. All he/she will know is that he is a kid of desire and he is a cocktail of black manhood and white beauty.

Such a waste of "man seed" though, cause that was a pretty healthy load he pumped out ... and not only did it NOT go in her pussy as it should have, she let practically all of it dribble out of her mouth onto the hot sands of the beach. She could have AT LEAST allowed him to shoot it all into her mouth, then SWALLOW it ... bummer! It'll take that guy 2 days to build that load back to what it was. :( The days of guys pulling out and spraying it on the ass or face are OVER ... that is so 1990ish crap. Cum needs to clearly go IN the pussy, ass, or mouth ... no wasting of the protein drinks. I hate it when a chick spits out my load like it was battery acid or something ... :eek:
He should have pumped that nice load inside her, then have that blond on the hill come down and clean it out of her ... now THAT would have been a hot vid. :smoke:

OMG! This man is a sperm bank himself. He is also a stallion bull. Look at that muscles, strong legs, big plentiful salami and enormous balls... I am not surprised why that lady wants to take the advantage of the plentiful bull.

Yeah, she couldn't wait to get out of the sun.

Back