Advise needed in nyc

We aired it out, cleaned it quite a few times, but so far nothing, we have it alittle over a month, not sure if smell goes away, but i dont think so, I read try and use water based lube only, that has differnt smells to mask the horriable ur3 smell.

If you can get by the smell or mask it, its looks so real and to touch there cant be anything better on the market, its incrediable, suction cuo and balls also

If you can get by the smell or mask it, its looks so real and to touch there cant be anything better on the market, its incrediable, suction cuo and balls also
Thank you @Mj2008. BTW i didn`t mean to hijack your thread. ;)

i think many advices you already got here are spot on. My advice...

1. Pursue the topic with patience and without pushing too much.
2. Maintain a healthy and frequent sex life with your wife; try differnt things - some variety is important.
3. Make sure your overall (not only sexual!) relationship is a strong one, where your wife puts trust in you and feels comfortable and secure.
4. Communication is a key factor; create an environment where there are no taboos when it comes to both of your sexual fantasies and desires and she too is confortable to openly express herself while in the marital bedroom.
5. (see above) Listen closely to your wife`s sexual needs, likes, dislikes, fantasies and desires, and consider carefully where they fit into your own.
6. Take up and repeat what (of interest) has been said in the bedroom, this time outside the bedroom, which puts more seriousness to it and helps shift it farer away from fantasy and closer to reality.
7. If, and only if your wife`s reaction is at least somewhat positive, pursue it and take it to the next level.

Good luck,
and, please, keep us informed.

@Mj2008 hi guys...not sure where you are in your journey. It seems as if this is one sided right now, just the husband participating and your wife is totally clueless that you even fantasize about her with someone else.

this is a recipe for disaster, I don't want to alarm you, but I want you to get decent advice from someone who has been through this realm with other couples and from what I've seen. I had 1 guy try and get me involved with his wife, behind her back....this was when i first got started in this life, and that was about 10 years ago. It didn't end well for their relationship, thats what i wanted to let you know.

i did end up sleeping with his wife, but after 8 months, she ended up filing for divorce because she was so dis-trusting of her husband after that because she set her up with me behind her back.

i just advise you tell her whats on your mind and let her just think about it, before you do anything.

@Mj2008 hi guys...not sure where you are in your journey. It seems as if this is one sided right now, just the husband participating and your wife is totally clueless that you even fantasize about her with someone else.

this is a recipe for disaster, I don't want to alarm you, but I want you to get decent advice from someone who has been through this realm with other couples and from what I've seen. I had 1 guy try and get me involved with his wife, behind her back....this was when i first got started in this life, and that was about 10 years ago. It didn't end well for their relationship, thats what i wanted to let you know.

i did end up sleeping with his wife, but after 8 months, she ended up filing for divorce because she was so dis-trusting of her husband after that because she set her up with me behind her back.

i just advise you tell her whats on your mind and let her just think about it, before you do anything.
Thanks for the advise teacher

Thanks for the advise teacher
you are very welcome...i like fantasy play a lot...and i have couples that i do online role-play with, but you seem really sincere in your desires and i just don't want reality to be lost on the fact that you need to be open with your wife

(...)

so whats the latest update? did you talk to your wife?
not as of yet, using a black dildo with her, trying to open her up to the idea of being blacked

Taking my earlier advice as a checklist...
(...)

1. Pursue the topic with patience and without pushing too much.
2. Maintain a healthy and frequent sex life with your wife; try differnt things - some variety is important.
3. Make sure your overall (not only sexual!) relationship is a strong one, where your wife puts trust in you and feels comfortable and secure.
4. Communication is a key factor; create an environment where there are no taboos when it comes to both of your sexual fantasies and desires and she too is confortable to openly express herself while in the marital bedroom.
5. (see above) Listen closely to your wife`s sexual needs, likes, dislikes, fantasies and desires, and consider carefully where they fit into your own.
6. Take up and repeat what (of interest) has been said in the bedroom, this time outside the bedroom, which puts more seriousness to it and helps shift it farer away from fantasy and closer to reality.
7. If, and only if your wife`s reaction is at least somewhat positive, pursue it and take it to the next level.

(...)
...what "stage" would you say are you currently at, @Mj2008?

Regards.

Hi
Just started a new post,
Thinking about telling my white wife, please take a look
You're an inspiration. My girlfriend is starting to come around. she openly admits wanting a big black cock and flirting with black guys on her way home from work

Back