Advise needed in nyc

Not necessarily...check to see if they at least have a chocolate brown one in that size. Some companies do make the same mistake twice.

Tonight I used the black dildo on my wife, she cant take too much as its pretty big, but i was licking her clit as it was in her She came soo hard, then we fucked, I came pretty quick as i was so turned on, funny as we were having sex she seemed disinterested but did come again.

Wow...man that is really good to hear. Sounds like she is getting closer and closer to the dream. From the sounds of it she really enjoys the black dildo and may be trying to put on an act like she doesn't like it. Keep doing what your doing to see what happens. The more you use that black dildo the more it will let you know what she is fantasizing about. Just remember with your wife it sounds like patience is the key.

It was pretty hot licking her and a black dildo in her, just it seemed streched, she was loose when we fucked, the black dildo seemed to open her up

Yea...that is normal for her to be stretched out like that, many women I know like that feeling of being stretched out, part of the excitement know they can take something bigger than they thought were possible.

Thanks for the advise. I have the black dildo, its just got it too big 8" insertable im only 5.5", very hot to see it in her even though its barly half way because its also thick. Just cant rush things as you guy said, but amazing seeing her with a black dildo. Thanks

Thanks for the advise. I have the black dildo, its just got it too big 8" insertable im only 5.5", very hot to see it in her even though its barly half way because its also thick. Just cant rush things as you guy said, but amazing seeing her with a black dildo. Thanks

Hey mj2008, been reading your post , I'm on the same boat , for us it has taken some time and that seems the advice I've been getting , which is fine and fun. I have been able to get my fiance to dress more sexy as in short skirts and high heels, also tease her that guy's are checking her out to break the ice, I'm going to try the line you used earlier and purchase her a black dildo and say the wrong one was sent, what a great idea. I tell her to be a naughty when she's out with your friends, she's very outgoing and shouldn't have a problem with that, I'm thinking her friends may be holding her nerve back but I'm hoping for the best. keep us posted and good luck.

Thanks, I got the doc johnson realistic vibrating black dildo material is UR3 its 8" , go for smaller they have 6" as both are thick, the look and feel are amazing real, it has a suction cup, only draw back it has a distant funny smell, rember its still very new she used it only 3 times, so the smell may go away.
Good luck and keep me posted..

Back