Advice on how to get girlfriend to become a QoS

Hey, me and my girlfriend have an amazing relationship. We are young (both under 25). We like to dominate couples together, we love to engage in threesomes and we like to experiment. I was experienced with the cuckold lifestyle before I met her and have cucked a lot of couples. But since I met her, she has sparked a quasi-submissive part in me and now I think I am more of a stag than just a bull. I have a question for experienced hotwives and cuckolds who have been at this for more than a decade.

She isn't just any other girl. Up until we met, she hardly had any sexual experience because she found it very difficult to feel sexual attraction to anyone. She says that she did get horny all of a sudden (quite intensely) but never felt the need to go out and fuck, which made her think that she was an asexual. But when we met, this changed. She says that she felt quite a lot of sexual attraction towards me and for the first time in her life, felt an overwhelmingly need to fuck. Since we met, we have had a very healthy sexual life. Even before we started playing with others, we were having sex at least once a day (sometimes 5-6 times a day).

We have played around with single females (she's bi) and couples. We have also played around with other men. She did fuck a BBC, she liked it but I think I liked it more than she did. Now the problem is, she does say that she enjoys these experiences a lot but the intense sexual desire she feels towards me is hardly replicated with anyone else. Moreover, since I've been in this lifestyle for a while (before I met her), I've gotten quite experienced and I'm generally very good in bed (reasonably well-endowed too), hence when she does fuck another guy, the difference in experience isn't as wide as it is for normal cuckold couples.

I want advice on how to change that. I want her to become a real slutwife (exclusively black), I want her to become a Queen of Spades. I want her to ask me to arrange BBC gangbangs for her. I want her to crave BBC like she needs it.

There are couples on here who gradually moved towards QoS lifestyle, some even started off as conservative people and some hotwives initially must've thought that their husband was the only one they could ever fuck. I want to ask: what made you guys change that part of you? How did your craving for BBC increase? I've heard it gets better with age and that women in their 30s experience a sexual upsurge that makes them more adventurous and that if I wait long enough, that might just happen for me too. But I don't want to wait that long, I want her to become a QoS now.

P. S. I do not want to pressure her to be a QoS at all. I want her to want to be one.

You can`t get her to be a QoS if she doesn`t want to be one. Good thing is you already have experience with other ppl including "bbc". i know it`s rare, but try to find a Dom Black couple to suit her needs too, as your gf is bisexual. And discuss with them and agree upon the kind of play you desire before the first meeting. Tell your gf about your desires! You are not new to sharing, so most probably she will be willing to give it a try. If not for her then for you, to start with. Just see how she likes it and proceed from there. Good luck!

If she's really into everything else already, just talk to her about it. Doesn't sound like something that would freak her out.

If she's really into everything else already, just talk to her about it. Doesn't sound like something that would freak her out.

It's not like she isn't open-minded about it, but I'm the one who usually brings up something, I'm the one who arranges a man for her. I want her to be the initiator, I want her to ask me to arrange men for her. I don't want her to fuck another man because it'll make me happy, I want her to do that because it'll make her happy.

It feels wrong on my part to subject my fantasies on to her. But thanks for your response.

I don't want her to fuck another man because it'll make me happy, I want her to do that because it'll make her happy.
In my situation, even after being with many guys of all races over the years, she doesn't really have a big desire to be with others. She definitely will not initiate it unless I tell her to. My wife enjoys me to share her with other guys, but a big part of her enjoyment is because she knows I also enjoy it.

If you are good in bed and decent sized, she is probably being truthful that her real desire is just with you, and a good chance that will never change. Be open with her and tell her what turns you on, and how you want her to act. My wife loves me forsing her to be a slut. It's just not in her to do it on her own.

Back