Advice on Hotwife Conversation

toofunforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
MD, US
My girlfriend saw I was liking posts from Hotwives on social media then got mad with jealousy. She said she doesn't think she is as hot as them and that she's not enough for me if I want that. I then said I fantasize about her being that woman and tried to work in the Hotwife conversation. She said "if you want a woman who wears barely any clothes in pictures, that's not me."

Do you fellow Hotwife/Vixen/Stag veterans have any advice on how to address the hotwife interest in this context with her? Does it sound like she is open to this lifestyle or should I refrain from bringing it up?

My girlfriend saw I was liking posts from Hotwives on social media then got mad with jealousy. She said she doesn't think she is as hot as them and that she's not enough for me if I want that. I then said I fantasize about her being that woman and tried to work in the Hotwife conversation. She said "if you want a woman who wears barely any clothes in pictures, that's not me."

Do you fellow Hotwife/Vixen/Stag veterans have any advice on how to address the hotwife interest in this context with her? Does it sound like she is open to this lifestyle or should I refrain from bringing it up?
Wait a second? That picture is your wife and she says she is not hot enough to be a hotwife? And you are not able to convince her? Are you two mentally unstable? I understand most women are insecure and have enormous pressure from society on beauty standards but most women also can rate themselves compared to other women to a certain degree. Your wife’s body is smokin hot and you would have a hard time finding a bull that didn’t want to plow her. Come on man who you kidding?

Most women have unrealistic body image. They compare themselves to the women in the media, who often have surgically altered bodies. Or they have bodies that are touched up with photoshop. Most average guys are not looking for that, and we are often turned on by the women next door.

There is a Reddit site called Girls Gone Wild, where average women post nude images. Most receive positive responses. And a study showed it actually boosted their self-esteem. If that is your lady's pic posted, she has a hot bod. Definitely above average. I suggest you post a pic here and see what the response is. I bet she gets plenty of positive comments.

I can’t help till I see more of your wife!

Back