Advice

My wife is a really petite woman, 32. I have always had this fantasy of her taking a big black cock. I specifically want to see her take one in her mouth, and 69 with a black man. She gives amazing head and I would love to see her wrap her lips around a black dick. Would mind it if they fucked either….an MFM threesome is high on my wants.

i have mentioned this fantasy of mine to her a few times. I event bought a black dildo and a black cock sleeve. Honestly, I think she likes it? She moans pretty loud and gets kind of into it. However, many times after using either, she will say “I want YOU”, so we stop using the dildo. So weird cuz I’m pretty convinced it feels good for her…

i kinda don’t know where to go from here. Does she feel bad for enjoying it? Does she really only want just me? Im hoping that she will eventually come around to the idea, but I’m not sure she will…what are some thoughts? Give up? Keep it going?

My wife is a really petite woman, 32. I have always had this fantasy of her taking a big black cock. I specifically want to see her take one in her mouth, and 69 with a black man. She gives amazing head and I would love to see her wrap her lips around a black dick. Would mind it if they fucked either….an MFM threesome is high on my wants.

i have mentioned this fantasy of mine to her a few times. I event bought a black dildo and a black cock sleeve. Honestly, I think she likes it? She moans pretty loud and gets kind of into it. However, many times after using either, she will say “I want YOU”, so we stop using the dildo. So weird cuz I’m pretty convinced it feels good for her…

i kinda don’t know where to go from here. Does she feel bad for enjoying it? Does she really only want just me? Im hoping that she will eventually come around to the idea, but I’m not sure she will…what are some thoughts? Give up? Keep it going?
Wow, you just described my situation to a tee!

I would back off. This is your fantasy, not hers.

Wife here, it’s because she wants to feel a connection, say what you will about a sleeve or a sex toy, it’s not the real thing, and I think she’s trying to tell you that she wants to make a connection at that point.

I guess for now I should keep it a little more reserved and not push? I want this fantasy to come true of course, but I don’t want to drive her away. Especially if it’s not on her to-do list right now….a little disheartening but…

Back